Wish List World Wonder Tune Up

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser54495

Hey thank you! I think crowns should go to one alliance per server since its supposed to be an achievement. Out of curiosity is there any particular reason 1 or 2 wouldn't be agreeable?

2 just seems a bit convoluted. Dumb it down and I think it would be better, but I like the idea of avoiding the simfest that comes with WW's.
1 is fine with me, I just particularly liked 3.

On another note especially with the introduction of BP villages a world wonder that can only be created using BP would be a game changer and I think would greatly improve the game.... like

first 4 WW's are res and next 3 are BP. That way also the one in front can try to defend their position by attacking

What do you think smilodon?

K

DeletedUser51423

2 just seems a bit convoluted. Dumb it down and I think it would be better, but I like the idea of avoiding the simfest that comes with WW's.
1 is fine with me, I just particularly liked 3.

On another note especially with the introduction of BP villages a world wonder that can only be created using BP would be a game changer and I think would greatly improve the game.... like

first 4 WW's are res and next 3 are BP. That way also the one in front can try to defend their position by attacking

What do you think smilodon?

K

That's a really good idea. you'd really have to want that crown to sacrifice the bp for it. especially since sending resources to the wonders kinda puts a hault on attacking, this would give incentive for constant fighting. awesome idea

DeletedUser54495

That's a really good idea. you'd really have to want that crown to sacrifice the bp for it. especially since sending resources to the wonders kinda puts a hault on attacking, this would give incentive for constant fighting. awesome idea

Ohh someone likes it! Do you reckon I should leave it here or do you wanna make a new ideas thread stating the idea?

But yeah I think it'd spice WW's up, make them more than a simfest