world wonders questions

DeletedUser

1.so if enemy alliance take over our alliance's city on a island with world wonder being built, will my alliance need to rebuild the whole thing?
Example, world wonder level 3 is being build, it takes 7 hours to complete and 3 hours have already passed so only 4 hours needed to finish building. But if enemy took over a city during that time, will the building time reset to 7 hours?

2. If my alliance's city ghost then will the WW in that island automatically lose a level?

3. What happen if someone were to colonize and build a city in a open slot on that island? Will the WW lose the current level being build?

4. If no level is being build and enemy alliance conquered a city on the island, will the WW lose a level?

Ranga1

Strategos
In all situations you describe your ww will drop to last completed level i.e your sending resources for level 4 or accelerating to level 4 then you lose all resources and accelerating time and will need to start again filling resources and accelerate. If you have a level 10 ww then it goes back to level 9. Only time while ww is destroyed is if your alliance lose control of all cities

DeletedUser23986

I would advise you to ask this using support, but I will answer you based on my opinion:

1.) Yes, the WW would fall back to lvl2, and you can not build it until you take the city back.
2,3 - You don't lose a level(unless its at lvl10) but only the current progress to next level. You cannot build it until you take the city back. A very bad idea to leave an open spot on WW island.
4- You don't lose a level, but you can no longer build it. If its on lvl10, then and only then, it loses a level, and becomes lvl9. You cannot rebuild unless you take complete control of island back.

If you lose all cities on WW island, its completely destroyed.

DeletedUser

I would advise you to ask this using support, but I will answer you based on my opinion:

2,3 - You don't lose a level(unless its at lvl10) but only the current progress to next level. You cannot build it until you take the city back. A very bad idea to leave an open spot on WW island.
[/B]

I assume when you said it "progress to next level" you mean both the construction time and resource will reset and thus had to redo EVERYTHING for the next level that is being build at the time?

Another question: What happen if an ally of our alliance, such as those our alliance pacts with have a city in the island, will it stop you from building the WW?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

I assume when you said it "progress to next level" you mean both the construction time and resource will reset and thus had to redo EVERYTHING for the next level that is being build at the time?

Another question: What happen if an ally of our alliance, such as those our alliance pacts with have a city in the island, will it stop you from building the WW?

Yes, both resources and construction time will be reset.

It doesn't matter if its an pacted alliance, enemy or neutral alliance. If you lose a city on WW island, the progress to next level will be destroyed.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter if its an pacted alliance, enemy or neutral alliance. If you lose a city on WW island, the progress to next level will be destroyed.

I mean if your pacted alliance or neutral alliance have a city on the island, will you able to even build a WW to begin with?

DeletedUser31385

I mean if your pacted alliance or neutral alliance have a city on the island, will you able to even build a WW to begin with?

Anyone other than your alliance means no WW on that island.