World wonders questions

Heya

Lochagos
Hello everyone,i'd like some clarifications that aren't available anywhere that ive searched.
My world is close to entering world wonders stage. The alliance is limited to 20 players and we have the islands set up. With the old
world wonders we could demolish one of the wonders and award crowns to our academy as well. I understand how the cooldown when
demolishing works and how to properly do the entire thing however I got some questions regarding what exactly happens.
If we get to the 4 wonders the world is won by the alliance, the 20 people have their names put on the wall.
So
If we demolish the wonder and replace the people in the alliance and then level it up to 10 again:
Are the crowns awarded the moment the wonders hit 10 or at the end of the server?
Can multiple crowns be awarded like they used to?
Will the names on the wall of fame get changed?
Do the artifacts go to the players that are in the alliance at the end?

Shock

Chiliarch
World win is 4/7 wonders lvl 10
Crown is 7/7 wonders lvl 10
Crown is awarded shortly after reaching 7/7 (I thought it took a few hours on en146 but I could be remembering wrong)
Yes, multiple crowns can be rewarded -- however the world has a countdown that now starts when any alliance gets to 4/7 lvl 10 WWs so it might not be doable if you don't want to grind the last WW lvl again
No, the names cannot be changed because you only need to demolish one wonder, nobody else will be able to reach 4/7 unless you **** up somehow

Last edited:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
@Shock is correct that the countdown starts as soon as the 4/7 win is achieved and that it is possible, as before, to build 7, receive crowns and then demolish 1 ww and rebuild to allow for extra crowns (time permitting). However the crucial win is only allocated at the start of peacetime and the win plus the artifacts awarded will only be given to those in the winning alliance at the start of peacetime. So if the winners of 4/7 change then the original winners will not receive their awards unless they are in the alliance at the start of peacetime.

Heya

Lochagos
World win is 4/7 wonders lvl 10
Crown is 7/7 wonders lvl 10
Crown is awarded shortly after reaching 7/7 (I thought it took a few hours on en146 but I could be remembering wrong)
Yes, multiple crowns can be rewarded -- however the world has a countdown that now starts when any alliance gets to 4/7 lvl 10 WWs so it might not be doable if you don't want to grind the last WW lvl again
No, the names cannot be changed because you only need to demolish one wonder, nobody else will be able to reach 4/7 unless you **** up somehow
@Shock is correct that the countdown starts as soon as the 4/7 win is achieved and that it is possible, as before, to build 7, receive crowns and then demolish 1 ww and rebuild to allow for extra crowns (time permitting). However the crucial win is only allocated at the start of peacetime and the win plus the artifacts awarded will only be given to those in the winning alliance at the start of peacetime. So if the winners of 4/7 change then the original winners will not receive their awards unless they are in the alliance at the start of peacetime.
Thank you for your replies

Heya

Lochagos
One more question,if you get the 4 wonders do you automatically win the server even if you delevel those wonders?

Hydna

Grepolis Team
One more question,if you get the 4 wonders do you automatically win the server even if you delevel those wonders?
Yes the alliance does but again the individuals that win are those in the alliance at the start of peacetime.