World Wonders thread

DeletedUser15240

So wonders are, or were about to start, /me deathstares ORCA, whats your opinion on whats going to win. Who will win, why, and who will fail?

DeletedUser

curly will win, coz he's in shanaras head.

curly will fail, coz shanara is a noob.

DeletedUser25380

and who are you, may I ask?

If you'd sign your posts with your ingame names maybe you would get more responses :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

idk why it affects the respone, who I am :p. Well, I don't like to tell people this but, my ingame name is devious d, shhh

DeletedUser25380

It doesn't affect the response. I just don't like talking to people who don't sign their name, it seems cowardly to me - especially since I can't hide too :D

As to who will win, well ORCA, naturally. In fact you may not even want to bother racing :p just a waste of time. Why? simple, a great alliance, well organized, having fun, simple as that.

DeletedUser

The alliance with the most Mods in it....:p will win.... Oh wait we dont have any darn....:eek:

DeletedUser15240

It doesn't affect the response. I just don't like talking to people who don't sign their name, it seems cowardly to me - especially since I can't hide too :D

As to who will win, well ORCA, naturally. In fact you may not even want to bother racing :p just a waste of time. Why? simple, a great alliance, well organized, having fun, simple as that.

My sig does have devious d in it :p,

Also, I disagree, SF will win, why? Cuz as cisfe said, we have the most mods ;)

DeletedUser

As most of you deserve to be warned for going off topic let me put this thread back on topic,

Who has the most chances of winning? we don't know, why? Because the victor will be chosen by God, no one can defy his choice.
We just have to wait spend recourses and waste our time on some stupid wonder for a stupid crown.
WAY TO GO VERSION 2.0 -.-.

DeletedUser

They have begun everyone, any opinions now :p?

Ah well, it's not about the winning (or the taking part) ... it's about the fun had disrupting those who think they deserve to win for one reason or another.

DeletedUser25380

a popular rock

Who would have known that a small rock would be so popular? As the alliances engaged to compete, 4 of the 5 top alliances in ranking are trying to survive with nothing to live off (no farming village, no mine) ... It gets crowded in here!
[island]193624[/island]
must be something special about it :heh: ... 4T, maybe you should join in the party ;)

DeletedUser15240

4T aren't a major alliance :p, they haven't been a real alliance in a while at the very least (giggle)