Discussion world wonders why not the end ?

JungleBear

Phrourach
OK im a little confused didnt know where to post so posted here...

I played beta a lloooong time ago before world wonders when 80,000 players played in the servers. We cried out for an end game as ww were not around then. The game went on and on with no chance of any alliance winning due to the size of the server.

Over the last coupe of years ive popped in, looked at a few worlds before joining paros and the revolt system and the ww.

The game had 2,500 for such a long time. This was better than the 80,000 i agree as there were so many inactives in them days. These days you have to fight for every city i like that bit.

Whats got me is we are about to complete our 7th wonder. We have WON the world we got there first we beat all the competition but yet the game is not over but yet it is....

My alliance is in the process of all congratualting each other many will quit once the crown is in there hands, for many the game is won...

Why must the game drag out even longer until just under 300 are left when the game is won and done ???? i dont understand the logic on this. ww are a race to finish post but yet its not is it.....

DeletedUser

The WW system is currently being revamped anyway, so hopefully things will change. Starting from the very process of removing the epic boredom which the current WW is and hopefully it will have a nice finite ending with the right people being at the height of their power and rightfully dominating the stats they have fought for and not turn into an ocean of ghost towns with random people gaining isane amounts of daily awards and climbing the rankings as it does now.

JungleBear

Phrourach
crazy isnt it.....in order for us to keep our wonders and stop the simmers from getting a crown they dont deserve we have to keep playing this world and wait for another 500 people to ghost.....if my alliance all ghosted now that weve got the crown the simmers will build and win a crown too.....silly...

why cant the game just end with everyone keeping there dignity and stats that show how the world really was :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser43592

I believe that the game should have a limit after an alliance builds 7 wonders.
But before set this limit, something should be changed to make the game more engaging and balanced in WW age.
Preventing mergers between major alliances with a view to dominate the world.
Preventing to use the academies (a problem easily solved by limiting the number of changes of alliances that a player can do during his presence on a world).
Eliminating false cultures. If someone supports a ghost town, he not receive BP. It's okay. It's not okay that receive BP when members of the same alliance attacking between them.

Last edited by a moderator: