World Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
So what do you guys think of this World Wonder business?

I personally think it's a great idea and will bring the life back to old worlds like Alpha, and will certainly make a big improvement to the game with increased competivity, complexity and strategy.

Having said that, Gordo didn't say anything (If any) about what benefits there shall be for controlling a World Wonder. I really hope they're not really crap, so we don't just have everyone not really caring about them saying it's not worth it.

DeletedUser10081

the benifts for controlling a Wonder World.........mabe somthin big for the first alliance

DeletedUser

It will probably be something like an increase of the morale penalty for the alliance for being so leet. I doubt it will actually give benefits to the players who put in time and effort to improve over other players, it's not the direction inno has been heading towards.

DeletedUser

some peaple will probabbly do it just for bragging right, sounds like something I would do...

DeletedUser10335

would be nice if each world wonder would give us a different benefit.

DeletedUser

If you build devine statue, you get a favor production increase, equal to building 5 more temple levels. This is already in game mechanics. So if each finished wonder will make same effect to each alliance member - that could be a nice bonus, from my point of view ;)

DeletedUser

it would be...

unless, that is, the favour cap of bolters is increased (which it obviously would -> only awesome if bolts are nerfed)

Aicy

Strategos
Damn, I didn't notice that Gordo made his own discussion thread and edited the announcement. :/

Just so you folks know... I made this one first. :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser5

Damn, I didn't notice that Gordo made his own discussion thread and edited the announcement. :/

Just so you folks know... I made this one first. :p

Yup, so thread closed ;)

We'll keep discussion to the official thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.