World Wonders

DeletedUser13489

Dont take me wrong i love the world wonders but i think it make this game more agresive and gives stronger players an advantage. Every time i start building up troops someone atacks me and takes my city i think it gives stronger players more agresive. I cant take a break of building troops because someone alwayse takes my city :Angry:.

DeletedUser

Dont take me wrong i love the world wonders but i think it make this game more agresive and gives stronger players an advantage. Every time i start building up troops someone atacks me and takes my city i think it gives stronger players more agresive. I cant take a break of building troops because someone alwayse takes my city :Angry:.

That's like saying. 'OMG so unfair! He got a higher mark than me because he learned better.' >.>

DeletedUser

If your in an alliance ask for support and use tactics such as sniping to kill the attackers CS then it wont be that much of a problem unless your under constant attack.

DeletedUser

To be honest, before the World Wonders, the game was more defense orientated, having the World Wonders, levels out the playing field a bit better, and it seems it might give MRA's more of an advantage too.

DeletedUser

Well not really any nearby good alliance will definitely try to take a wonder off any MRA's hands. The wonders will make people more aggressive if anything as they will have more of an incentive to take a city on a wonder isle.

DeletedUser

Plus the addition of bonuses once a wonder is built to give alliance/players (?) who accompany the island.

DeletedUser

plus, MRA's don't exist when there is an alliance limit. Branches don't count because a world wonder is owned only by one alliance :p

DeletedUser

plus, MRA's don't exist when there is an alliance limit. Branches don't count because a world wonder is owned only by one alliance :p

Oh, yea. Just realised, so really small alliance member caps, and they really have no chance and then it does really go down to skill unless, they plan on having 1 alliance claiming islands while the use the branch alliances to supply troops and resources.

DeletedUser

http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/World_Wonders

The wiki now has its world wonders page sorted, so check it out for pics of all the world wonders and more :p

Meanwhile, it would only be right for my views on them. Tbh, they are great. It takes some patience at first, but in the end, it will create much more war orientated worlds and an awful lot more strategy.

DeletedUser

Some one should make a counter till the World Rho reaches this ability to creat wonders. 8month 23 days and counting.