World wonders

DeletedUser15049

Underhand? As in what we see with your alliance refusing to expel a player for cheating and leaving every gold buying player outwith at a disadvantage? Didn't you read the reaction of Saska? You want to talk about reputations? Wisen up serf. Your alliance is being talked about on every server. Your names are mud.

For clarity.

1. If anyone wants to check grepstats you will see that we have the lead over Ares in our war. They have got to the point where they deny to their players that they are running failed operations. True. That is their level of operating. Lets see them try to explain this latest disaster.

2. You will also note a player who was in the same alliance as YappieGDonisSpook was a player who walked out to set up some Troy alliance to no doubt boast of their supposed masterplan but was promptly evicted within the time it took to send a CS at him. One of their little friends and spies. He is now in an Ares account from what we were told. lordalan is his name. Karma is a big burger at times. At least we instructed them (yet again) on how to do it right.

3. When we do it we do it right. What they are not saying is they are losing players left right and centre. Players who know me, know my flaws, and know my positives, and they do not want to be party to the play these people are making.

4. It is not the end. There shall be more when it suits us. Within their core we are to be found.

We are the Holy War Crusaders. All who know know. Those who don't will never know.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Disapointed that some farm flags over lap WW so you dont get a clear view :(

DeletedUser3288

everyone double deals.

It just appears some people have done it better than DOA.

DOA's double dealings were made very public because people like mwilliams have a mouth on them, where Dune manages to keep it a secret until it comes out.

DeletedUser

Never claimed to be quiet:)
At least I am an honest PLAYER and diplo. More than any of the other leaders in this thread can say....

DeletedUser5270

Well I am rather impressed. A good move by THWC. owenrichardson is either going to be destroyed or earn a load of BP over the next few days, but THWC certainly got their tactics right there.

We need to respond now.

The game is open once more and that makes it more fun. Woo Hoo

DeletedUser3288

Well I am rather impressed. A good move by THWC. owenrichardson is either going to be destroyed or earn a load of BP over the next few days, but THWC certainly got their tactics right there.

We need to respond now.

The game is open once more and that makes it more fun. Woo Hoo

How is it open for you? You are hid oceans away building your own wonder islands?

Anyway, you should be experienced enough to know, that unless an account is inactive, you can't rim them anymore. So if he needs to move 3 oceans to be safe, whats the big deal?

Nobody can hurt anyone in this game anymore, which is the problem with their not being a restriction on colonies etc.

DeletedUser15049

Can we please keep details of Bans out of the forums, but it would seem the only decent thing would be for DoA to remove the player in question from the alliance, if they "win" in its current state then while a win is a win, it isn't a very honourable win if we are honest, they will be seen as the alliance that won because they cheated. (even if it isn't true?)

If the player returns invite them back, if the player goes ghost fight for the cities and take finish the last wonder, win it because you are the best not because you found a technicality to give you an advantage.

Never claimed to be quiet:)
At least I am an honest PLAYER and diplo. More than any of the other leaders in this thread can say....

No offense Saska, But we are dishonored by all already, I will not kick him unless it becomes beneficial to our team. Thanks for being honest though, respectable.

Dune I am not speaking about Owen being a multi. I was talkin a lil farther back:).....But I will say this....We will stay fighting for it as well. See ya out there, maybe....is it you? oh part of the time? okay moving on lol.
BN cals it as he sees it. Many cant argue his points therefore just bach hi with anything they can pull out of their rearend.
I just have to say, I will be rolling on the floor if something similar happens to any of you lol I think Owen is a youngster and you guys just used him. He will seee your true colors and have to where to go. I do not feel bad if anything did happen to him, but I prefer going for loud mouths:)

This is the Ares response to the Trevor Mincher - Uzbek Dilemma that has now thankfully been stopped by our actions. The HWC, Honeys and Harbs. I have to stress that this is a joint operation as I see it. Harbs deserve great credit for the support they have shown and their own plays as do the Honey Badgers.

This response of Ares along with the silence and usual propaganda of BN pretty well says it all to me. These people (note that this is a leader of Ares) do not have the cells to realise they have just stated they are dishonest and we all see they are not respectable. Beyond this - this fine player has not taken a city despite their numerous noob attempts and denial of operations and Cs runs...but like the others who would happily crow and self congratulate here...she doesn't like it when someone challenges their dictatorial, dishonest (self admitted read the words and think) pseudo 'leadership'.

No doubt Vig will attempt to rescue his latest plan's unravelling but we can deal with that. I look forward to real battle now. All over. Indeed where are the true Ares players? The old core crew? Where are the Pergs who fought like lions in the east and have always been the real force there along with the original Ares core crew? Where are the lights now? They have left or are leaving.

All I see left in Ares is a gang who infiltrated the alliances for the aims of Eotd and who, at best, somewhere down the line, thought they had the play. They never cared an iota for anything other than that. They openly made DoA and MRA. They openly admit to having no concept of HONOUR. I remember Ares players who would have went to war with an alliance on the question of HONOUR. These 'leaders' have shamed all of you.

Lets see how they deal with this. They now realise the war is not the shadow war they fought before. This is the real war. And it is only the end of the beginning.

DeletedUser15049

Well said Imperica. Nice to see this. It encourages the same kind of response. I said it will be decided by war and it will be decided by war. I look forward to a good old school scrap.

For the record and I will state it here once more. Our war was put upon us by a leadership that was more devoted to an enemy alliance than the one it was in. When I hear some of your leaders the term 'doth protest too much' comes instantly to mind. Ares players know themselves in our locale that we are at war because of certain people and their less developed views on the game. One read of these forums - and any player is free to get in touch by mail for copies - will show exactly who is running the show - their agenda - and the play that was ongoing.

DeletedUser

Congratulations to Relentless

The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt
Builder: Relentless. Expansion level: 10

DeletedUser

Keep on praying..Not even god can save u guys now!

Yesterday you were 1 day from glory and thinking how great you are 24 hours later and another wonder lost 2 hours from the finish. Today another island falls.
Keep praying only god can save you now !!

And i'm told its been posted in your forum that you want to attack me in 54. So ild like to say bye for now eotd as I head back to the ocean of my first city and hello Doa :)

DeletedUser15049

Yesterday you were 1 day from glory and thinking how great you are 24 hours later and another wonder lost 2 hours from the finish. Today another island falls...

Great work on the Wonder :) I wonder if they actually have any LS left to fight for it? They lost a lot of LS on the Pyramid Wonder Island.

DeletedUser

HAHA...hope the trends continue...just dont make the mistake of becoming an MRA like others before you have.

DeletedUser6305

there is a song that goes ..... another one bits the dust. It would be a good motto for DOA as they watch there wonders die.

:eek:

It must be hard to have had 2 wonders completed and a third in the final stages of completion. then along comes HWC, Harbingers & Honey badgers take them to one completed.

Must really suck .......

DeletedUser

A minor setback..As even Relentless can hold a WW island xD..The point is you guys can only cheat to win,owen richardson was just one of dunes many disguieses..If youre going to play the game at least play by the rules!This just shows how weak u trully are!!!!

DeletedUser

OOO and Look at the scoreboard,its 3 WW's DoA,2WW's Harbs,1 WW Relentless..EotD will probably take the last one cuz they are the closest to finishing it!

DeletedUser15049

OOO and Look at the scoreboard,its 3 WW's DoA,2WW's Harbs,1 WW Relentless..EotD will probably take the last one cuz they are the closest to finishing it!

Actually the scoreboard read 2 Wonders to DoA. You have lost another one today.

Get honest. You are the first alliance to lose 4 Wonder Islands. Now that is some inverse of what is meant to happen. You are meant to WIN 4. Not LOSE 4.

Noobs.

DeletedUser15049

A minor setback..As even Relentless can hold a WW island xD..The point is you guys can only cheat to win,owen richardson was just one of dunes many disguieses..If youre going to play the game at least play by the rules!This just shows how weak u trully are!!!!

Not at all. Owen is a real person having a right giggle at you lot. Go check him out. No issues there.

However as is stated on this thread. You lot did TRY to cheat your way to victory with Trevor Mincher aka Uzbek. You even declined the chance to do the right thing. So lets all be clear on who is doing the cheating here and who has not succeeded.

Saying that. Like everything else I do. If I was to have cheated you guys, I'd have even done that better than you lot.

4 Wonder Islands lost.

You are meant to build 4 to victory. Not lose 4.

Noobs.