World wonders

DeletedUser

4??I count the lighthouse,the owen freakin wonder and this now..wheres the 4th?

DeletedUser15049

4??I count the lighthouse,the owen freakin wonder and this now..wheres the 4th?

You restarted the build on another. But yeah - 4 in total it is now. You had 4 in 54. The owen one you lost that is titled 2 Crusader. The one with TrevorUzbek that L8RUNR just took. The one that kaner took that is titled 1 Crusader. Then the one that L8RUNR shut down before owen came home. You restarted on that one didn't you?

Maybe I am wrong. We can all be wrong in life about things. We err after all. Anyway...how does it feel to be one day boasting of winning and the next to be arguing over whether you lost 3 wonders or 4?

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LEts just keep it at that you guys aint even got a serious WW,what before the HW the harbs are gonna tuck u in?

DeletedUser15049

We never bothered with it really Admir. We are having too much pleasure taking your wonders away. So I've answered your question. So answer mine. How does it feel to post about winning the wonders race and then finding yourselves minus another 2 wonders within hours of completing 4?

Or we going to try the 'we'll dictate what is said and if you show we are being a little stupid we will then go on the personal ad hominem' kind of thing? (again)

You are the talk of Grepo. Every server is pointing their fingers and laughing. Show a little humility...or you end up with humiliation...or does that not go down too well with the claims to 'greatness' and the demand for all to 'bow down before the Ares family' etc etc etc? The 'family' that you lie to on forums.

Give up the ghost. Pardon the pun.

DeletedUser

You know my anwser,so I aint gonna write it...As we are the talk of grepo,the whole grepo world should know what cheaters play on the server(I aint gonna point out names)..Thats the good thing of playing un-fair,but any un fair victory is always showed short as you will see in the next couple of weeks...

DeletedUser15049

You know my anwser,so I aint gonna write it...As we are the talk of grepo,the whole grepo world should know what cheaters play on the server(I aint gonna point out names)..Thats the good thing of playing un-fair,but any un fair victory is always showed short as you will see in the next couple of weeks...

Anyone reading this thread can see who the cheaters are. One of your alliance leaders bluntly said no to kicking the multi. I said it before...you guys have no concept of looking at yourselves in any sense. Snakes pure and simple.

You will reap what you sow.

DeletedUser15049

classic intel...

fizpan38 2012-01-26 22:58
OK PEOPLE LISTEN UP!

Trevor Mincher is under an attackable ban. His account is lost! TAKE HIS CITIES NOW!

Unless of course you want to remain the laughing stock of Delta. That's an option the leadership hasn't considered. Should we?

Even here you follow my lead. See top 5 alliance thread...

DeletedUser3288

classic intel...

Even here you follow my lead. See top 5 alliance thread...

fizpan there, being a joke and whatnot

Always to be remembered as the worst leader of delta, closely followed by Kris.

Long gone are the days of people like 44 in doa.

DeletedUser

Well,at least we see whos the cheater,how did u get the report??...

DeletedUser

wow....sparkys Zombies live on......Admir seriously you are making a fool of yourself man...give it up...

@dune, you are precicely right on the number. And if they continue the charade I suspect the number will reach 12 or so....

DeletedUser15049

Well,at least we see whos the cheater,how did u get the report??...

I have edit rights. As an alliance leader. All I need to do is click edit, then copy and paste the report from our forums into here for example. Or a player can mail me the report and it can then be done with a copy of report but minus a bracket say. Alternatively I have skype. A player copy and pastes the report and then you copy and paste it to here.

In this instance it was done via skype...but either way it can be done. Thanks to the DoA players for passing the latest intel that showed how much your gang have no idea of how to run an alliance.

DeletedUser

I laughed today. I was trying to work out why so many ghost towns had suddenly appeared in O36. Lo and behold diogo gomes and jsouthern have both been deleted. My amusement is that as a result Harbs have temporarily lost control of two of their wonder islands (only for a day but even so...).

I've said it elsewhere it was not about building the things but keeping control that was going to be the hard part.

DeletedUser15049

No BN. I said it was all about control of geo. You were last seen twittering away about wonders and stats. DoA is riddled with multis and everyone rolls their eyes now. DoA even had one sitting in a level 10 wonder. Guess life has a way of dealing with such types.

Karma innit.

DeletedUser

What is everyone going to do when FEB 22 and they open up Hero World. It doesnt matter if any Alliance in Delta has created 4 wonders. As long as you have received Heroic tactician award, you are allowed into Hero World. The only difference is you wont be able to have the bonuses for each wonder created..
So basically all the whining about losing wonders to prevent delta players to enter hero world was a big bust...Lets see how many are going to quit Delta and enter heros world..

DeletedUser

What is everyone going to do when FEB 22 and they open up Hero World. It doesnt matter if any Alliance in Delta has created 4 wonders. As long as you have received Heroic tactician award, you are allowed into Hero World. The only difference is you wont be able to have the bonuses for each wonder created..
So basically all the whining about losing wonders to prevent delta players to enter hero world was a big bust...Lets see how many are going to quit Delta and enter heros world..

Would be nice to see who is going move to hero world and if its worth staying in delta. There is to many ghosts now never mind when people move to hero world.Is this the start of the end ?

DeletedUser11305

Greco can you make new thread for it?
then we can see who will go there...

DeletedUser

Greco can you make new thread for it?
then we can see who will go there...

You can make one..I know alot of people are waiting for hero world. Some will leave delta to play there other will continue to sim along and others will just quick from boredom from all the ghost town that will be popping up in 1 month. Others will just log on here and there to see what is going on and they will just sit back and the true fighters will just give up because of how easy its going to be to conquer towns.

DeletedUser

DOA plans to continue to stay in delta mainly until they close it, I am sure some of us will start minimally in HW as well. Greco are you going?

DeletedUser

Merry truth be told, If i go, I go...I have not made up my mind yet..I will give it till my easter to determine if I quit the game all together.. Delta has been very easy now with so many easy conquest on DOA. What a Joke..soon to many people are going to ghost and then the world will be over quicker..To GREPOLIS, your intro is the biggest joke...It supposed to take about 6 to 7 years before one world should end..Well i can tell you it wont last 3 years..We in delta havent even closed 2 full years and we are already speaking of killing the world..Sad..truely sad...