World Wonders?

DeletedUser12324

Now excuse my ignorance here but is there any reason why no alliance on Pi has started building world wonders yet?

Can we even start on them yet? I know other 1.26-2.0 worlds have.....:heh:

DeletedUser

We don't meet the point requirements yet I believe.

Points needed to reach the age of the World Wonders
117.48 M. / 211 M.
Estimated time until the age of the World Wonders is reached: ~8 months

DeletedUser

^ Lol its because Our alliance Cap is so low. Lol a few of the other old worlds, have what a 250 member cap?

DeletedUser

No, thats not the reason, the world is still young, most alliances aren't even close to the Pi alliance cap so why would that be the reason? The world is still too small, not enough points yet to reach WW stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

skallagrim, watch the attitude. Both are plausible reasons, and Pi really isnt that young. You need to relaxe, cuz that attitude, aint gonna get you far.

DeletedUser12324

Thanks for the answers guys, tried to keep up with this 2.0 thing but hard to juggle 2 new worlds, 3 old ones and a full time job :p

DeletedUser

No idiot, thats not the reason, the world is still young, most alliances aren't even close to the Pi alliance cap so why would that be the reason? The world is still too small, not enough points yet to reach WW stage.

WOW. now that will give the mods reason to complain lol. by all means differ in opinion or intelligence but wow dont just jump to such kind of talk. if you find such offense that have to be childish then refrain from even answering, or be clever.

Now yes, cap isnt part of it. and age of world isnt so young when compare to world speed vs. time open. if want a good reason then here goes, we dont have the points because us(incubi),tee,and all other big alliances have warred so well that we made many quit instead of growing. so point totals for top 50 arent as high since only the top maybe 5 have been able to grow fast instead of more growing as fast.

so agree or disagree, IDC, but its way it is.

DeletedUser

Never heard the word Idiot before? Its toned down from what I was actually thinking.

It was a stupid answer.

And yes the world is still very young and no, too much war isn't why we haven't reached wonders yet because I doubt 78 members from Incubi/TEE have been able to slow the rest of the 3,600+ players from growing because even though its a fast world, and there are some good players, the points requirement is still higher than other worlds because after 6 months of not reaching the WW requirements, the total point score is reduced by 13 million per month. So basically, the world hasn't been open long enough for the players to reach this requirement.

DeletedUser

Pi isnt behind like you make it out to be. Omicron hasnt made it yet either and very far from doing so. and yes if there hadnt been as much warring in past few months more ppl wouldnt of quit which would of added to point totals of the top 50 alliances. now whether would of been enough to open age of wonder, who knows and who cares. fact is we arent there and gonna take a bit before we are there. good chance that after other worlds unlock HW that we will get even further behind since alot here already have reward and option to go to a HW when opens.

and as to the "idiot" comment, ofc heard word before but mention since such comments cause issues with the rules. not to mention when resort to name calling your showing a lack of intelligence or cleverness in responding to comments.

DeletedUser

Agreed with wannabee. All 3 of our explanations are plausible, when I say member cap being low i speak for the upper 5. Why, because at this rate if there were any chance of getting WW, they woul be the first to achieve that goal.

As for calling me quote "idiot" yes I have heard the word, but like wannabee said, it is highly unintelligent to resort to name calling. Everyone differ's in opinion, calling someone something for having a different opinion, is very crude, especially when you live in a highly liberal/digital age, where 4.2 billion individuals that have access to the internet are going to differ in opinion.

Now its my right to say yes all 3 of our opinions are plausible, and yes its my right to say that in the future, we as a world might have issues due to alliance cap. It however is not your right to crudely mock me for having such an opinion.

Thankyou.

-BIG-

DeletedUser

All the other worlds that have Wonders unlocked have gone through the same if not more than what Pi has gone through, so your reason that its about players quitting is not something that hasn't affected all the other worlds with wonders unlocked but they are older and have reached a level of growth that Pi hasn't yet because its still a young world, its the last 1.26 world that was released I believe. Players not quitting might've affected us getting there faster, but we're only about 1/2 to the point requirement, so I doubt we would be twice as big if a handful of good players didn't quit.

DeletedUser

I am not talking about just a handful of players. when half of a big alliance quit after alliance crumbled under pressure, and that happens multiple times, thats far more then a handful. and yea Pi is last 1.26 to be released but it is also 3x the speed, which the speed is why not as young as you make it out to be. Omicron was opened before Pi and isnt ahead of Pi due to fact of speed.

DeletedUser

I'm not talking about Omnicron, I'm talking about why Pi hasn't reached the world wonder era yet.

DeletedUser

wow talk about going over your head. i was using omicron as an example of what was saying about pi. how the speed of the world reflects on its age. faster worlds are older faster in the grand scheme of things. quicker to build, quicker to conquer, etc. so can get bigger faster. hence why Pi isnt as young as you make it out to be. and fact of it is, that Pi would be very close or rdy for WW if the multitude of players that quit due to the wars had stayed and fought on.

DeletedUser

I understand you are trying to say that Pi is a faster speed and farther than some other worlds, and Im not talking about that. Im saying Pi has barely passed the halfway mark in points requirements for world wonders and its because the world is still alot younger than the other worlds that have already reached WW era, the 3.14 speed is helping Pi reach it faster, but even with those players who quit, we would still not be there, because it only counts the top 50 alliances and that is under 1k players out of the 3.7k players we have in pi. So we would need to have another 1k players within the top 50 alliances with around the same points as our players now to reach world wonders, and every wonder era world has lost players so this is no excuse, the world is just young.

DeletedUser

Skallagrim, Phears, i dont know why both of you are worried about world wonders, your noob alliances wont be getting that far!! :pro:

DeletedUser

I'm not worried at all Coward, I was just answering the question.

DeletedUser12324

Skallagrim, Phears, i dont know why both of you are worried about world wonders, your noob alliances wont be getting that far!! :pro:

8 months is a long time mason, Incubi may be in a good position however you are under increasing pressure, you've just recruited all of Chimera into your alliance your beginning to run out of recruitment options. Several of your players barely touch the game anymore and trying to build world wonders with about 30 odd active players will be a struggle. Lets not forget TEE won't want to be your lapdogs and stay number 2, or do i get the feeling there will be a merge coming?

DeletedUser

skallagrim, why am i the coward? just because of what happened too phears? i had no control on the matter, but as far as coward goes, come find me and i will show you who a coward is NOOB...

Phears you want your question answered, ask yo, i'm just a soldier in the incubi ranks :)