World Wonders

DeletedUser

How come the expansion of the wonders is stopped with two days before the ceasefire starts?Is this made so that other alliances can catch up or what?I don't see the point in stopping the expansion of the wonders while you can still send resources to them...This way all our progress will be lost since the everybody will be ready for the next expansion when the ceasefire goes away!I thought that this was supposed to be a race but apparently I was wrong!I can understand the ceasefire but this makes no sense!Leave the wonders alone and keep the ceasefire up...This way we can still send resources and expand the wonders but we cannot attack each other....

DeletedUser15905

This way not be the fairest way to deal with the ceasefire, but at least it will keep the wonder race interesting. I look forward to the added challenge.

slobo.c

Strategos
-Present Day -

The Jinn won that Wonder race for The Pyramid.......but DCS are now truly winners in Zeta!
Winning with 2 Complete WW and soon 3 will be completed! :D
And then again in war with The Jinn for the Pyramid........ :)

DeletedUser19305

-Present Day -

The Jinn won that Wonder race for The Pyramid.......but DCS are now truly winners in Zeta!
Winning with 2 Complete WW and soon 3 will be completed! :D
And then again in war with The Jinn for the Pyramid........ :)

you win that war for the Pyramid
Congrats!

DeletedUser14613

Actually i'm wondering, what's the point of playing zeta (or any other world) after 4 wonders will be build (soon)???

DeletedUser14613

well i guesse this will be finally my retirement in zeta :eek:

DeletedUser15905

Last time I checked the DCS pyramid wasn't finished being built. No need to start declaring victory yet. As for speculation about the future after an alliance captures their 4th wonder, it can be just like Zeta was before the wonder race. Wars will always be fought across every ocean, regardless of the status of the world wonders, until the day the server is closed. Grepolis doesn't need to have a specific end goal to be fun. I've enjoyed my last 18 months playing this game and we've only been playing with wonders since mid-December. Let's not forget that this is primarily a war game.

DeletedUser14613

well i do agree that thing will go the same as before WW, but .. players missing, more and more gts, more and more simmers.. sadly i beacome one :( players i love to have fun with are simply not around anymore.. well we see.. but we are doing great to be the first world clossed up

and BTW ..dcs winning the wonders was never doubted - as i'm conserned - its finished .. ah ha ha :p

DeletedUser

I just don't understand the ranking system to be honest... The Jinn are ranked first, yet haven't even built 1 wonder! Lol DCS has 3, soon to be 4 and Spartiates have 2. Spartiates could start building wonders that would never get built too and jump up in rankings, but what's the point? I digress... Battles are won on the battlefield and Spartiates will continue to conquer until this world is ended!

DeletedUser15905

It was a hard-fought battle with our enemies, and the server itself, working against us at times... but we finally did it. The members of Dacian City-States are officially rulers of the world! Good job everyone.