world wonder's

DeletedUser

ok so we entered the wonder race and I would like to point out what I think should be corrected.

as it stands you can have complete control of an island then put the players on that island into vacation mode and still build the wonder. I think if there isn't 3/4 or even 1/2 of the island active ie not in vac you shouldn't be able to fill that wonder.

so what I am saying is that all should be stopped if more than half the members aren't active.

whats everyone's thoughts??

DeletedUser

rofl that sucks a fair bit but i suppose we can allways take cities on that island after the wonders built and try to conquer the island away from that alliance :)

gotta ask this, why hasn't Sarissa retaken the city on their one world wonder island where they have a chance of reaching level 10?

I know this makes a double post but wanted to get it up into the top of the topics :p

pathfindersop.png

White = Seriously Enlightened.
Black = Sarissa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20509

If it's anything like the cities we took on one of SE's wonder islands then it's stacked to the roof. Good luck trying to break through that!!!

DeletedUser

3rd ranked alliance can't take back one city? well for shame to you guys.

Lugosi

Strategos
Sarissa are now merging into LoO (hawhaw sounds like a toilet), I doubt I will be joining them as I've had exams since the beginning of 2012 so won't fit the specifications of active, helpful members which means I'll probably be having fun alone in Ocean 37 with my wonder isle.

DeletedUser

whats the point in merging now? they weren't part of the alliance before the wonders were created so they won't be getting the bonuses for the hero worlds. Seems to be a complete waste of time to me.

DeletedUser19140

whats the point in merging now? they weren't part of the alliance before the wonders were created so they won't be getting the bonuses for the hero worlds. Seems to be a complete waste of time to me.

That may be true, but there are still 3 more wonders to be built!!!

DeletedUser

big woop we all know LOO is going to be in complete control of the wonders now, in particular the ex LOV alliance will be in control over them as it's their part of the world where all seven have been started.

DeletedUser

in particular the ex LOV alliance will be in control over them as it's their part of the world where all seven have been started.

lol i still don't know why they even put orthia into new alliance name ;)