World Wonders

DeletedUser46762

Wouldn't it be a great idea if there was a cut off date for alliances for WW. We already have a points cut off for when it starts. So why not have an alliance cut off too.

Alliances cannot support each other during WW or send res to each other. They would have to build their own. This would put a stop to the whole sister of sister of sister alliances that happends at the moment.

DeletedUser46762

Oh and changing alliances once WW starts would have to be stopped or a limit put in to the changes and should cost res to move people in or out.

DeletedUser20415

Wouldn't it be a great idea if there was a cut off date for alliances for WW. We already have a points cut off for when it starts. So why not have an alliance cut off too.

Alliances cannot support each other during WW or send res to each other. They would have to build their own. This would put a stop to the whole sister of sister of sister alliances that happends at the moment.

It wouldnt stop it, but it would definetly make it harder, nice idea

DeletedUser22650

they should just remove wonders alltogether and be done with the whole fiasco

DeletedUser46762

The idea in principal is good, takes into account the era the dame is set in.

DeletedUser5819

It would make placing spies in an alliance towards WW much more worthwhile. They can't be kicked or cost to kick, and yet can do all the damage they like. Although spies and plants are definitely a part of the game, they upset more people than they please, and are a big reason for quitting.

Also the not being able to support each other has huge ramifications. I have played a world like that in TW. It was a completely one-tribe world. Fastest dying world I ever saw, and am sure it wasn't tried a second time.

I don't actually understand what this bit means

DeletedUser5819

It needs a lot more than fine tuning to be implemented. It needs to be posted in the right place in the right format, discussed at length, get significantly more support than dissent, be chosen to be voted on here on the en forum, be chosen to be voted on ingame internationally, win the vote.
And then some other behind the scenes stuff we don't see.

I actually responded without looking at where this was posted, thinking it was in the Ideas section, because it looked a bit like an Idea.

DeletedUser45085

It needs a lot more than fine tuning to be implemented. It needs to be posted in the right place in the right format, discussed at length, get significantly more support than dissent, be chosen to be voted on here on the en forum, be chosen to be voted on ingame internationally, win the vote.
And then some other behind the scenes stuff we don't see.

I actually responded without looking at where this was posted, thinking it was in the Ideas section, because it looked a bit like an Idea.

they still taking votes on ideas? i thought ideas where just for entertainment at this point :p
havent seen a vote in ages

DeletedUser5819

true that... idk what they are doing.
Possibly they don't either :D

Noz The Greek

Phrourach

would that be acid reign, acid.reign and acid reign. ? Viv, will you be around for WWs?

DeletedUser

WW era is just game killer and simmer breeder. I hope they just shut WW down and implement anything else. Worst period is when you can`t do OPs, attack people, expand just never ending farming and res shipping. Hardest thing is motivating the team. I hope WW will soon be nothing but bad memory :(

DeletedUser20043

It would do nothing to make the game more fair. The only people that complain about alliance sizes or academies are the uber elitist
pre-mades that go from world to world dominating, because they have a loaded team of gold whore super players. See, for smaller alliances with less talented players or players who don't use gold... the alliance size or the ability to have academies is the only thing that levels the playing field and affords those teams an outside chance at winning. Frankly, seeing members of uber alliances cry over their perceived injustices... is a lot like listening rich people complain about all the problems they have because they have to pay some taxes. But... that's just my humble opinion :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i can see the point of WW's but i would like it better if they would continue to support the worlds after the WW age for the people who want to go on ...there is a lot they could do to encourage the continuation of the world
after the WW age, world domination should be the goal....they would have remove the culture points to gain cities...and expand alliance cap so much every week or month....have negative effects to troops and ships for Pacts and bonuses for being at war...say when an alliance folds all the alliances that have taken 20 cities from that alliance in the last week would receive a bonus for troop strength or speed for a week ....make troops and ships take less time to build...there are many ways to encourage fighting and wars...all these things would keep people spending money on the game past the WW age and would make the world come to end at some point...the bigger the alliances cap gets and as alliances fold 2 or 3 alliances would become very big and create a very large all out world war till there is an end with world domination

DeletedUser22650

it would be easier just to make an award for taking cities from alliances youve declared war on in the alliance tab, youve conquered 50 red cities etc

DeletedUser

that could work also...i was just throwing out a few ideas off the top of my head...there are a ton of ways to encourage more fighting in these ways...your idea may be easier..lol...but i think you get my thinking and i know there are a lot of people who would enjoy this type of support for the world after the WW era
it would make both type of players happy and would keep a world profitable to support for innogames...so i would think it would be worth them listing and looking into something like this