world wonders

DeletedUser56211

Well thanks innogames for screwing up the world wonders. Now you change your own rules and decided to add a 24 hour countdown timer, when we have never had one before. And going by your own rules ref 30 days per month, world wonders should have started today the 15th of January. Not the 16 th of January.
Just great idea that is changing the start of world wonders without telling anyone about it. This will for sure now be the last time I play this stupid game.

DeletedUser55714

^^ Cries about no announcement of update.. Also says no one reads forums/announcements..

Reads announcements.. cries some more..

Seems legit.

DeletedUser55889

Don't complain when the information is there for you to access. Not my fault you're too lazy to read the update threads.

DeletedUser36530

not really, simmed hard.......but thats the best way to win i guess
if by simmed you mean fight literally everyone around us that we could logically fight and then smart diplo at the end, yes we simmed really hard. I will say, this server was boring at times and we didn't have much wars that were high level, but its not our fault we landed in a crappy location. we made war whenever we could. but, we won I don't owe an explanation. have a great day :)

thewilsh

Phrourach
if by simmed you mean fight literally everyone around us that we could logically fight and then smart diplo at the end, yes we simmed really hard. I will say, this server was boring at times and we didn't have much wars that were high level, but its not our fault we landed in a crappy location. we made war whenever we could. but, we won I don't owe an explanation. have a great day :)

quite possibly the most sensible and well rounded comment i have seen on the externals in recent times.

DeletedUser36530

Update for all outside watchers: TP now has control of all 7 WW

DeletedUser36530

Well given we’ve been fighting multiple of the top alliances all server, your question doesn’t appear to make any sense. So here’s a question: will y’all stop being hurt hurt none of y’all even came close to winning us? Never even came close to to taking as many cities from us, as we did to you? Nobody even got near our WW. to tore up every wonder island we had to, and it was relatively easy. Talk is cheap when nobody on this server has anything to back it up. But keep crying, it only makes me enjoy my crown even more ;)

DeletedUser56023

come talk when a single alliance of 35 wins the world without help from feeders.

until then bore off, with your no truth nonsense.

DeletedUser36530

sorry just simming here because the only thing our enemies are capable of doing is enacting earthquake lol