World Zacynthus

DeletedUser

Well, though the world settings suck, I do plan on joining this world. Probably start my own alliance, and well see what happens from there. At least I won't have to do much. What about you guys?

DeletedUser

Well, though the world settings suck, I do plan on joining this world. Probably start my own alliance, and well see what happens from there. At least I won't have to do much. What about you guys?

Umm? What are you talking about?

DeletedUser

Are you serious?^^What else are people going to do in worlds like this?

DeletedUser30636

yea im not a big fan of slow worlds not much patience on this end of the computer

DeletedUser

You said you would not be joining if the settings sucked...I do believe they suck. So I think that pledge is now off, from what me and you said.

DeletedUser

You said you would not be joining if the settings sucked...I do believe they suck. So I think that pledge is now off, from what me and you said.

Im still joining, if I didnt say I am not joining, then don't assume things

DeletedUser

No need to be angry...It's just an alliance.

Not angry? So you pledged to me and now its off, I can't be angry because I checked your stats and I never trusted you, you're an alliance hopper. So I actually saw this coming

DeletedUser

Just chill, I didn't mean any offense to that, just being honest

DeletedUser

it is just an alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think this player should ^^ stop causing the problem........after all it is just an alliance.

What problem?? I am not mad or offended. He asked to join, and pledged to me. Then I see he is starting his own alliance, am I not suppose to ask about it? Causing a problem would be personally attacking him, for no reason. So you should just mind your business, thanks

DeletedUser

Bro, it's not like he disbanded the alliance or anything. You expect players to pledge to you over the internet. I don't think so..you need to relax.

Nice -rep on me.

DeletedUser

Bro, it's not like he disbanded the alliance or anything. You expect players to pledge to you over the internet. I don't think so..you need to relax.

What the hell is wrong with you? This is all over the internet? I am suppose to go to his house and be like, hey do you promise to join my alliance, and for the last time, kid, I am not mad. But now you're actually making me mad by insinuating(hope I spelled that right) that I am mad. I don't care

DeletedUser

Then I think we should stop then....take your anger(or soon to be...) on him.