World Zacynthus

DeletedUser

hehehe...love it,cant wait to see who has mad grepo skills.

DeletedUser

Question for Grepoholics. Everyone has this free 3 day use of Administrator and High Priestess. Well, I would like to save it. However, will this gift disappear if you will not use it ?

DeletedUser19042

Question for Grepoholics. Everyone has this free 3 day use of Administrator and High Priestess. Well, I would like to save it. However, will this gift disappear if you will not use it ?

No. They stay there until you accept them. You just won't get further quests until you accepted that one.

Plus, you also get the other 3 ;)

DeletedUser

Hello players. I have a question about one island quest. I hope you have an answer.
In order to complete the quest I have to dispatch 20 units. Well 20 units are quite a lot at this stage of the game. My question is: Will I get those units back after the completion of the quest?

DeletedUser

Hello players. I have a question about one island quest. I hope you have an answer.
In order to complete the quest I have to dispatch 20 units. Well 20 units are quite a lot at this stage of the game. My question is: Will I get those units back after the completion of the quest?

Yes you will.

DeletedUser

You just tell your troops: "you don't want to be like THOSE guys do you? Hull your butt back on your own after quests!" ;)

Last edited by a moderator: