World

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
So when the world ends, or starts to end, I say we should all (LoM, APA, DW, ME, AO) go to the same exact world and play with the same alliance names but a whole different everything. It would be cool to see what has been learned in Idalium implied in that new world. But it would just be cool to see what alliances learned from their mistakes and what alliances did not :). Anyways, cheers everyone and we should totally do this, rivalry and hatred/dis likeness aside.

Who agrees and what are your thoughts? Share them below yo because I would like to read them even though I have virtually no political power in this world.

DeletedUser25746

So when the world ends, or starts to end, I say we should all (LoM, APA, DW, ME, AO) go to the same exact world and play with the same alliance names but a whole different everything. It would be cool to see what has been learned in Idalium implied in that new world. But it would just be cool to see what alliances learned from their mistakes and what alliances did not :). Anyways, cheers everyone and we should totally do this, rivalry and hatred/dis likeness aside.

Who agrees and what are your thoughts? Share them below yo because I would like to read them even though I have virtually no political power in this world.

I like the idea but I will not participate in it. Next alliance I play in ideally is 10-20 dedicated fighters. No real pacts and no thoughts of wonders. If we do it right we flame out by month 4.

DeletedUser12006

I like the idea but I will not participate in it. Next alliance I play in ideally is 10-20 dedicated fighters. No real pacts and no thoughts of wonders. If we do it right we flame out by month 4.

I agree totally

DeletedUser

If I go in another world it will be for this reason and this reason only

what I have learnt Nak, is forget wonders until it is 1 month away, planning for wonders is a sure way to kill your alliance

DeletedUser

agreed, i just wanna crack some skulls. this WW business is for the birds.