worlds best city and alliance names

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28226

post what you think are the worlds best city and alliance names.

i think mine are the best :)

DeletedUser

You should have a look at alexanders new one Tyron, you might enjoy that one. :)

DeletedUser28226

yer :) me and lowkey had a little falling out over his master plan of kicking members since one of them was a cool lad :)

DeletedUser

Some of the things ppl say about him:

"Ive jut been kicked from havoc...

I want revenge on Lowkey, he is a complete **** ***...

Iam guessing he's gona try take my city..."

" Joe Rox today at 11:34
I don't know, didn't get any explanation...
****** today at 11:29
Man,That Lowkey is a real piece of work.Why did he boot all you guys.
Joe Rox today at 10:14
Congrats on the conquest :)
I just want to give you a hint- my ex "alliance" is now conquering my other city. The CS lands at 13:45:08 (in 3 hours and 30 minutes)."

DeletedUser6378

he isn't a cool lad he is foolish enough to think he can play without building transports.

DeletedUser

Is that what LoWKeY imagines to be a team???? If a player is put under siege, he gets kicked and his other cities are taken from him? That's horrible.

DeletedUser

Alex's new alliance looks very interesting. I wonder how many people will join.

DeletedUser6378

TyroneBlack you seriously need to be banned from the forum as you can never stay on topic. Every time you post something it is always off topic.

DeletedUser28226

guys do not change your city names to what mine was i now have a perm ban thanks lowkey and the rest of the gang...

DeletedUser

TyroneBlack you seriously need to be banned from the forum as you can never stay on topic. Every time you post something it is always off topic.

U mad bro???

The topic of this thread is you LoWKeY and we are discussing your leadership skills.

I also think you are taking it too personal. I heard a lot from all sorts of people how you have a personal vendetta against me and that your foremost goal is to rim me, but I think you should relax a little and remind yourself that this is a game. You sitting all angry in front of the monitor and raging at me on the forum is not healthy. Try to be more positive my friend and it will get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.