WorldWonder Talk

DeletedUser

I do understand the underlying message dimspace.

Which was the goal of EBC?
7 ww or 1?:d

DeletedUser

Wanted to check in now that WW era is popping along. Did I see that HERT had finished the four off? Glad to see everyone still playing, I've been off pretending to be a real adult working all the time.

DeletedUser46251

Its no secret that both Ezy and Myself are very opinionated gobs*****
Its also no secret that we dont always have the same idea on how things should or could be done
Its no secret that when two such outspoken people have opposing views there is bound to be blowups

But, the one thing we do have in common, and the reason we are both such gobs*****, and so outspoken, and vociferous in defending our point of view, is because we both care deeply and unreservedly about our teammates and our alliance.

And two people who clash, or fall out, or argue, because both care passionately about their alliance and teammates, is not a bad thing. They can in time learn to work together and benefit from each others enthusiasm.

Two people who dont clash because they just dont give a ****, nothing you can do with those kind of people.

If you are basing your arguments in a similar way to how you have done on here, than Ezy you get my vote :D

On a more serious note, what have you cops done to the server? :p

DeletedUser

Wish I could skype, I actually don't have a computer anymore. I do all my internet almost exclusively via phone. Which would make grepolis way too frustrating for me.

DeletedUser38465

Wish I could skype, I actually don't have a computer anymore. I do all my internet almost exclusively via phone. Which would make grepolis way too frustrating for me.

Dam near impossible

DeletedUser46251

The phone app definitely needs some big improvements. They update it enough but never seem to iron out the bugs that have always been there

DeletedUser42857

If you are basing your arguments in a similar way to how you have done on here, than Ezy you get my vote :D

On a more serious note, what have you cops done to the server? :p

externals are externals

in game is different

DeletedUser38465

I do understand the underlying message dimspace.

Which was the goal of EBC?
7 ww or 1?:d

55110683.jpg