WorldWonder Talk

DeletedUser

Nah,he understands the need to expand knowledge,lol
It has it's cost,lol

DeletedUser

Can we wait until we build the 7 wonders :p,dim u can ghost anyway,u are going to build a sheet

DeletedUser42857

That's fair, that's fair. :D

sorry Dim, but I really want to know and 1 from each side is the only we'll be able to trust the information. ;)

Im sorry, i dont actually understand what this means? Are you asking me to ghost?

And tea, to be honest i dont actually know what ezy's problem is. While he was throwing his toys out of his pram and threatening to quit because he was bored, and rising generals was so much better and he was going to play that instead, and have everyone pander to him asking him to stay, I only had one aim, to support and do the best i could for my alliance and teammates.

yeh, sometimes im a bit of a gob*****, but no more or less than ezy, and sometimes to get things done you have to shout and scream a bit to kick people up the butt. Ive never been anything other than 100% loyal to my alliance(s) and worked my butts off for them, yeh, i speak out when things need saying, i call a spade a spade.. just like ezy really..

When your shouting and screaming with him, he loves it, when you shout and scream at him, gets his knickers in a right old knot. :D

shoe. foot. other.

DeletedUser

Dim,honestly was not my intention to cause a spat...
I just wanted to joke a bit to relieve tension...

DeletedUser

Im sorry, i dont actually understand what this means? Are you asking me to ghost?

And tea, to be honest i dont actually know what ezy's problem is. While he was throwing his toys out of his pram and threatening to quit because he was bored, and rising generals was so much better and he was going to play that instead, and have everyone pander to him asking him to stay, I only had one aim, to support and do the best i could for my alliance and teammates.

yeh, sometimes im a bit of a gob*****, but no more or less than ezy, and sometimes to get things done you have to shout and scream a bit to kick people up the butt. Ive never been anything other than 100% loyal to my alliance(s) and worked my butts off for them, yeh, i speak out when things need saying, i call a spade a spade.. just like ezy really..

When your shouting and screaming with him, he loves it, when you shout and scream at him, gets his knickers in a right old knot. :D

shoe. foot. other.

Not asking you to ghost Dim, neither was Tea, that was pure and complete joking around on our parts. And you speak out, fair enough, we all do, but I concede defeat and accept majority decisions and move on. You don't when sometimes you should, But that's your only real flaw.

I've actually been quite complimentary recently about what you did with AG, so there's no disrespect intended. ;)

DeletedUser

This guy is to serious to make a joke at him,that's why he like's my donkey

DeletedUser42857

Not asking you to ghost Dim, neither was Tea, that was pure and complete joking around on our parts. And you speak out, fair enough, we all do, but I concede defeat and accept majority decisions and move on. You don't when sometimes you should, But that's your only real flaw.

I've actually been quite complimentary recently about what you did with AG, so there's no disrespect intended. ;)

I know, and if i didnt think you could take it i wouldnt dish it out ;)

DeletedUser46251

Now come on girls, show a bit of class :D

Don't air your dirty laundry on the forum...

Actually feel your boots, could be fun for us all :p

DeletedUser

No dirty laundry Baldy, Dim and me have had our differences of opinion, we've both openly admitted that in the past. Doesn't mean there's any hatred or malice. :)

Respect for AG achievements in fact, as I've already said. Dim had them well organised. :cool:

DeletedUser

No dirty laundry Baldy, Dim and me have had our differences of opinion, we've both openly admitted that in the past. Doesn't mean there's any hatred or malice. :)

Respect for AG achievements in fact, as I've already said. Dim had them well organised. :cool:

Ohh comeone who do tell this crappp

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

Please don't start to drop lies overhere, every member EBC hates their team-mates thats the turtle nature.

DeletedUser

Team mates that hate each other don't work as hard as EBC have worked so far in the WW's. ;)

Congrats getting the Lighthouse to level 9 by the way, your peeps are obviously working hard too. :)

DeletedUser42857

Its no secret that both Ezy and Myself are very opinionated gobs*****
Its also no secret that we dont always have the same idea on how things should or could be done
Its no secret that when two such outspoken people have opposing views there is bound to be blowups

But, the one thing we do have in common, and the reason we are both such gobs*****, and so outspoken, and vociferous in defending our point of view, is because we both care deeply and unreservedly about our teammates and our alliance.

And two people who clash, or fall out, or argue, because both care passionately about their alliance and teammates, is not a bad thing. They can in time learn to work together and benefit from each others enthusiasm.

Two people who dont clash because they just dont give a ****, nothing you can do with those kind of people.

DeletedUser42857

as for WW, Kudos to Hert.

EBC knew going into wonders that if we were to win we needed 100% dedication from every team member, but we also needed HERT to slip up. Victory for EBC was dependant on BOTH of those things.

EBC have fulfilled the one criteria that we could control, weve had 100% dedication from all of our players, and really, we cant ask for anything more. The other element was and is beyond our control. Herts activity, we cant do anything about that.

And kudos to Hert, EBC showed great commitment to WW, that has forced HERT to show the same sort of commitment, and they have done that.

We can talk about spies, gold, this that and the other, in the end, both alliances have gone into WW at 100%, both alliances have worked their butts off for 12 months, and Herts superior numbers are telling. NOt really a lot EBC can do about that.