Worship

DeletedUser

Which deity do you worship in the temple and why?

Just curious...

DeletedUser22940

Hera is best on starting cities. I usually go with posiedon for the 2nd as it's usually turned into an LS city.

DeletedUser22493

Hera is since if u know anything u build resources first. becouse its only with resources u can keep build your town.. and when u build resources HERA have nothing to offer :) what you want is to get the 1-2-3 other big players on your island to get ZERO in troops.. only way to do that? well kill them off.. if u get Athena buff u have a fair chance of doing that :) after that its just free for all to farm!!

Does it look like a farm?
Well then it is a farm!

DeletedUser

I start with either Hera or Athena (resources or troops) but on the heroworlds im gonna start with Artemis

DeletedUser

Either Hera or Poseidon for me. Typically Hera unless I'm on an island with a lot of villages that trade wood to rock or silver. Then Poseidon since he has the most efficient fp to resource ratio.

DeletedUser

im starting with hera then poseidon for some LS. then athena or zeus for instant troops on new city so can take farm faster

DeletedUser

Hera, Athena, Posiden, Zeus, Hades; (I know I list every god, order is paramount)

Then
Heavy Up Zeus, Pos., Hera, Hades, Athena

Overall i try to keep things balanced as a graph of lim x--->(infinity) sqrt(x)*(worldspeed) shows that while you can get unlimited favor per hour, it becomes very hard to increase the number even early on. So its worth keeping the system balanced if you want the greatest favor gains. I do keep my Zeus heaviest though for personal reasons.

It also shows that because temples are static (each temple level does the same thing) It's best to try and keep temples relatively level in building levels as well.

Last edited by a moderator: