Worst alliance ever...

DeletedUser

So I am currently in The Black Sun of O55. They irritate the hell out of me. They argue with me when I claim a city say I can't have it end of story. They have a shared forum with EVERY ONE in O55 that isn't a main power. So you can't claim any of them with out being attacked by ALL OF THEM.

Of course I can't leave that alliance because I am surrounded by them!

I look forward to our future battles in other worlds.

Good day Calydon.

DeletedUser

goodbye.png

DeletedUser22650

So I am currently in The Black Sun of O55. They irritate the hell out of me. They argue with me when I claim a city say I can't have it end of story. They have a shared forum with EVERY ONE in O55 that isn't a main power. So you can't claim any of them with out being attacked by ALL OF THEM.

Of course I can't leave that alliance because I am surrounded by them!

I look forward to our future battles in other worlds.

Good day Calydon.

if you're surrounded you can attack in all directions...good players can and will do whatever they want so if that alliance is so terrible then just have at them

DeletedUser340

A decent player would go it alone, if you get overpowered and hit overnight- who cares; atleast then you didn't affiliate with them.

DeletedUser

I send CS, they have tripwires everywhere. I almost sent a CS an ocean away to restart....

It's mental. Thanks for your time Treachery =)

DeletedUser24285

Sereton is right - if you get stuck with a bad alliance or if you are stuck with a bunch of bullies - best for your head to go it alone and get rimmed - so you lose game time but it does your self respect a lot of good. The game is to be enjoyed, don't let the saddos get to you,

DeletedUser

Who was the worst Alliance in Calydon?
I heard HATE is the worst alliance in Caly I think everyone should all attack them and send them to the rim!!!

Wait you tried that already.
So i guess it has to be one of the 3 Band of brothers alliances