Worst alliance forum ever...of all time

DeletedUser

Dear Fellow Grepolians,

Just needed to take a moment and vent some frustrations. I'm the former Forum Mod Team Leader/Ocean leader of a certain large alliance in Delos which shall remain nameless (hint: it rhymes with 'The Forbiddin Buns'). I've been playing this game a while now in several different servers, and just started in Delos a few weeks ago. I accepted a position to help clean up the forums, and two days later I quit the alliance.

I have NEVER seen worse forums in Grepolis than in this certain unnamed alliance (again, rhymes with 'The Piglatin Swans').

Here's the tabs as I remember them, in order:

(Claims)(C.S. Ready?)(Shared Ocean War tab)(Secret Ocean# War tab)(Secret Ocean# War Tab #2)(News)(War Room)(Defense)(Secret Leader tab)(Shared secret Leader tab)(Shared war tab)(Secret Shared War Tab)(Market & Communication)(Q & A)(Tavern)(Archives)(Shared Tab)(Shared Tab)

Did you count all those? That's right: 18 TABS.:eek: 18 REDUNDANT USELESS TABS... So, despite all my suggestions and deletion of excess baggage, these tabs kept reappearing under different names and in different places every day. I said enough, and walked away. So, here's my challenge: seen a worse forum? If so, I'd like to know! It'd make me feel better, lol.

Cheers,
~Juggs

DeletedUser

Yeah..... sadly, I've seen a worse one. 27 tabs in total.... can't say which alliance, but I will tell you it isn't here in Delos.

DeletedUser

I heard Au are looking for an experienced forum mod,their last one was getting conquered so they kicked him.

DeletedUser

10 is much 18 is just playing around and 2 tabs that are the same lol...

DeletedUser5554

According to my sources AU has a nice forum actually. :D

DeletedUser

lol, ok so Maciver wins with a forum that had 27 tabs...can't beat that. I forgot to mention the straw that broke the camel's back: one of my...(ahem) superiors told me that they really didn't like to have a Claims tab at all. I had to read the PM several times to make sure I was reading it correctly. Bigtime facepalm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

depends on how your forums look, apparently I've become a bit persnickety

DeletedUser5554

Oh our forums are amazing it's just a bunch of tabs dedicated to AU attacking us....Needless to say they're mostly empty. We don't like claims lists they're so nooby. We also have a shared tab with every MRA and everyone were at war with to help us plan about how were going to fight them. :D

DeletedUser

Ok nod, that's a good start - you've got the shared tab with all the MRA's, but you also need a secret shared tab with all the MRA's as well, just in case you need to plan stuff in secret.

DeletedUser

Jugg,you should reset your account and we can invite you to one of our islands.

At least,I think you can restart pretty much automatically,do your homework first.

DeletedUser5554

Nobody likes claims not sniping allies claims was too noobish remember Aurora?

DeletedUser

I liked the master claims list. Anyway that's all fixed with the neat new tool

DeletedUser

DTC get your butt into 55 nod and would like to have you, you could even join on one of mine or nod's islands!!

DeletedUser

DTC get your butt into 55 nod and would like to have you, you could even join on one of mine or nod's islands!!

Do I know you? Not many people call me that anymore. I don't think I'd restart to move down there. This world is so slow it's taken me forever to get as far as I have, or so it seems. I think I'd rather conquer my way down from 53, takes longer but more fun :^) Then I'll go to town on your forums and post about them here in the externals, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do I know you? Not many people call me DTC anymore. I don't think I'd restart to move down there. This world is so slow it's taken me forever to get as far as I have, or so it seems. I think I'd rather conquer my way down from 53, takes longer but more fun :^) Then I'll go to town on your forums and post about them here in the externals, lol.

Send the man an invite anyways