Worst Alliance Members Ever

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone

So, forgive me for I have never posted an actual thread before, but I thought it might be interesting to discuss some of the worst alliance members we have ever come across. Any alliance member from any world will do. Whether they were rude, selfish, ignorant, lazy, or disrespectful, I want to hear your stories.

To start things off with our first malicious member, I would like to introduce to you, customer!

Customer and I first met in Xi when my alliance was new and growing quickly. We had started late in the game so all the other alliances had a pretty good head start over us. Customer joined us soon after and he happened to be the largest player in the alliance at that time. Well, feeling pretty powerful and awesome, customer one day decided to send me this message.

customer today at 3:56 PM
Can i be a leader or i will leave this alliance

Well, naturally after reading this message I was so delighted that I immediately gave him founder rights and cast wonderful wedding spells upon his city. I gave him the title of Lord of Awesomeness and told the entire alliance to bow down before him and send him gifts twice a day.

In case you were wondering, that was sarcasm.

In reality, this is what I replied...and also the rest of the conversation that followed
Zeric064 today at 4:02 PM
I do not care whether you leave or not. Demanding to be a leader will get you no where. This alliance does not need members who join simply to gain a higher position.

When you first joined I thought you would be a good member of this alliance, judging by your activity...but this message was very rudely written and therefore I do not wish for a player like you to be apart of my alliance. This alliance thrives from friendship and trust. If you don't wish to be a friend or be worthy of trust that is not my problem. You may leave and good luck finding another alliance

customer today at 4:27 PM
i have nothing to say to this but leave

customer today at 4:30 PM
plus i am the strongest of your alliance so your lost one of your strongest members and therefore you led me no chose but to leave. GOODBYE

customer today at 4:48 PM
i should have some rights in your alliance plus i all ready have a stronger alliance than you i am in the Northern Kingdom Academy which is better because they are stronger and i am sorry about the first message i wrote to u i thought about and i thought it was mean to say that to u but i think i just need a small break from your alliance

Zeric064 today at 4:56 PM
number 1. I kicked you out of this alliance
number 2. Just because you have a little more points than the rest of us doesn't mean you are worthy of being a leader or that you deserve any more rights than some of the more trusted and friendly members
number 3. You may be in a stronger alliance but you will not gain a higher position in that alliance either, nor should you.
and finally, I hope you enjoy your new alliance as I don't want you in this one anymore.

Pride will be your downfall...
remember that

customer today at 5:47 PM
i could kill you right now if that what you are asking for? and i had lots more points than you and i don't care if u don't want me any more because you are nothing compare to me and my alliance and your the weakest alliance i have ever been in and that is a true fact and am really angry at u and your alliance so don't mass with me or my alliance and if u do you will get pay back.

The conversation continues but I don't have the rest of the messages unfortunately. It pretty much ended with him vowing to get revenge on me (for not giving him what he wanted, I guess....).

ANNNNDD, anyone want to guess what he did next?

Yes, he told his new alliance friends to attack me. Me, the horrible, vicious, alliance leader, who did not take kindly to receiving demands of power from an immature, grammatically challenged, n00b.

Well, this was just awful! Attacks swarming down on me from members of the top alliance in Xi. I could feel the perspiration run down my spine as I racked my brain for a solution. Then I knew what I had to do...

I forwarded our (customers, and I's) conversation to the alliance leader and explained the situation.

Customer was booted from the alliance and never attacked me again (or my members, for that matter). I have heard nothing from him ever since our last conversation above.

Well, that is my story of one of my worst alliance members ever. You may find it interesting to know that currently I am 114,491 points bigger than customer and I still have enough culture points for another 4 cities. Customer currently has an amazing record of a whopping 34 alliance changes.

I would like to hear your stories as well. Post them here!

By: Zeric064

DeletedUser

Well,your story...No comment. But nice story, I can give you a +1. You did put in this little effort time waster ;). My story:

I was a little founder, I decided to create a alliance called Fear and revive it from a old alliance from another world. Everything turned good,I got this member who had heroic tactician and was showing off a lot of awards. And anyway, he brought his friend Nebbas and they both had lots of power,then a couple of more members were dragged in. Everything over the weeks went well. My friend was attacked a couple,but things were fine.

We Managed to get some relations with other small alliances simlarily compared to our alliance's power. We offered a merge, but there members rejected. I thought about Forcing them too, but at this point I realized, hey, what's the use? I knew we would go into a little Firefight in a box with our alliances :p. So I decided we just stay as friends. Then I realized the 2 good member left, Just left,I asked them messages why they left, they never replied. The were in a more powerful alliance now.I left, gave my power to a more fitting person,and decided to go for a large alliance.

And that's my story.

-Narnians

Link of time

Phrourach
LOL mine is horrable.
I was in a VERY small alliance in cornith. I got founder in my first day. Everything was good, then the recruitng spark came in. Here it turns bad. We tooking a small member, gave him leader. You will ever belive what happend next. I was de-foundered for clean-up. Put on leader wait. The small guy we took in de-righted everyone but the main founder (We had 3, God of war something, Bstmod3 or somthing like that, and me.) Me and Bst was de-foundered for reasons you know of. (clean ups) The small guy also And booted us. He then quit, making us lose our best members. (Bstmod3 was one of the worst too, but i don't want to double post.) So the lesson is, don't give ANY rights but mass mail to people you don't trust.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26213

I'll tell you who's the worst member ever, Ajax X. He was one of the original founders of the #1 alliance of Marathon. However, he started making decisions without consulting the other alliance leaders, so he was demoted and sent to lead the academy. While he was there, he plotted a mutiny against the alliance with his uncle. Luckily, we found out and, needless to say, he no longer plays Marathon.

DeletedUser12667

I would have to say the worst member I have ever ran across was a dude named Hilop, a super turtle:rolleyes:

The stories I have on him would make even the strongest minded person quiver. I will not subject any of the innocent to such a horrible story. As I am sure the mental impact will be devistating to most:eek:

DeletedUser22650

yup, hilop, milos, jennesis, jukebox and fogge were the top 5 worst players i ever played with, they hardly ever saved my sorry behind :)

DeletedUser

At the HHCA (Hilop Haters Club of America) annual meeting we discussed how bad an alliance member you are.... after some heated debate the motion was made to create a new motto for your team skills....

"Miseratrocious Loser Clod-a-jerk".

Unfortunately we couldn't get the 2/3 majority vote required for the motion to pass, so we kept the existing club motto.

T-shirts with the motto pasted across your effigy are available online.

DeletedUser12667

The prints are still in works, but we do have a basic design in process. A sneak peak of the work in progress:D

30iukx3.jpg

DeletedUser5554

the worst member i delt with was in the newest world hyperborea where out of boredom and looking for stress free i joined his alliance (he was leader) and he was doing a terrible job having promoted random people who didn't even want jobs to the senate. eventually he gave me leader right and decided to be chief of foriegn affairs...without even asking me...then he gave me founder rights and stuck me with them as he left and tried to plan his own little rebellion type thing...? how stupid can someone get?

DeletedUser

the worst member i delt with was in the newest world hyperborea where out of boredom and looking for stress free i joined his alliance (he was leader) and he was doing a terrible job having promoted random people who didn't even want jobs to the senate. eventually he gave me leader right and decided to be chief of foriegn affairs...without even asking me...then he gave me founder rights and stuck me with them as he left and tried to plan his own little rebellion type thing...? how stupid can someone get?

What kind of 10 year old kid was that :p?

DeletedUser

What kind of 10 year old kid was that :p?

lucky i doesn't like that kid because i got high rank(just low 1 rank of founder) without begging just do some hardy thing like posting idea to flight enemy :);):p:D
just attack that kid and make him ragequit :D

DeletedUser5554

hahahathat would be the plan... his loss we are now 6th in offense in the world now and only 800 points behind the second rank...we came from 300 bp to 2100 in about 3 days...

Thane Badger

Phrourach
We have had a number of merges with our alliance, well when there is only 8 of you you have to accept that there's only so much you can do on your own.

Each merge came with good and bad, some players turned out to be just the kind of dedidcated hard working team players you dream about, some plodded along doing a bit and some you didn't hear much from, a mixed bag but that's what most alliances are.

We hhad a few personality clashes but not many people ever stormed off in a huff, generally wastage was just people losing interest at the bottom end or being threatened with divorce at the top end.

Then there was Wulfgard. True to his title Wulf was a loner, he didn't have much time to play, he said, so he had his own strategy, he would play a defensive game and provide support to other players without exposing himself by conquering cities on the front line.

Well he WAS in O33 and the front line was in 053 and 054 so it kind of made sense, also not too many people wanted to use up slots on inactive cities in O33 so it suited us to ave him hoovering up on the backline. Only thing is he never used to send me any of his support, I assumed that because I had questioned his tactics in the beginning and had pushed him a bit a few times since that he was a bit resentfull, but as nobady really attacked me much it didn't bother me a lot.

Then I noticed our ultra defensive turtle man was the number 10 attacker in our world. Then I noticed that every time one of our players claimed an inactive city and went to clear it, there were no troops here at all.

A quick study of his stats showed that as soon as inative cities were released for claim, he would scoop up all the bp's for himself and leave nothing for anyone who actually wanted to conquer the city.

By this time he had 31 cities so another slot would take about 85 Culture points, whaeras we had players who could get another city slot with 9 or 12 culture points, if the cities they were attacking hadn't been swallowed up by the alliance spider.

I christened him Shelob because he could only eat his enemy once they were in a coma.

DeletedUser

Well I dont have a very long stories ,but here they are.They all have tooken place in Naxos. First story:After merge of alliance I were part of I and many others joined a new alliance we were there for few weeks,growing participating in ops, supporting each other and then on one day honorless scumbag that was our leader kicked the whole ocean out of alliance.Withouth giving the slightless warning or explanation afterwards. Sometime after that in the new alliance things were ok again, untill top 4 players of that alliance left it.And not only that they left to join the enemy.
Well thats it for my stories :D

DeletedUser

My story is about a horrible player named Austin lee vibbert of Naxos.
Once upon a time on Naxos, I was heading up an alliance named Starburst and, sadly, stumbled upon our friend Austin . . . little did i know he would
1. Change alliance name:eek:
2. Change alliance flag:eek:
3. Kick out over half of the current alliance:eek:
4. Take away every member's rights except me:eek:
5. Leave:Angry:

I am currently having an all out war with him and his goons

:Angry:

DeletedUser15705

My story is about a horrible player named Austin lee vibbert of Naxos.
Once upon a time on Naxos, I was heading up an alliance named Starburst and, sadly, stumbled upon our friend Austin . . . little did i know he would
1. Change alliance name:eek:
2. Change alliance flag:eek:
3. Kick out over half of the current alliance:eek:
4. Take away every member's rights except me:eek:
5. Leave:Angry:

I am currently having an all out war with him and his goons

:Angry:

:pro: lesson learned in a hard way :p