Worst Alliance Names

DeletedUser

I've not done a lot of searching around, but this one was recently brought to my attention:

BROWNSTAR BUDDIES

What.
the.
Fudge.

It sounds like they want to lick the brown starfish, and when you read their profile, you know that they do. (insert little barfy face).

You know they're out there. What do you consider the "worst alliance names" of Bellesomethingorother.

DeletedUser

My vote goes to anything written in ALL CAPS and The Dirty Honeybadgers.

DeletedUser5061

e41 the funny
287ewk3.png

DeletedUser18993

My vote goes to anything written in ALL CAPS and The Dirty Honeybadgers.
dude i am from omicron and there were two rulers of the world one was The Unit and one was BLACK SEA honestly those are the best names ive heard. even it being in all caps. those names were feared back in the day be TU was the best bunch of attackers in the world and would conquer city after city after city and BS was a name to be feared because in the great war in omicron a powerful alliance named Lynx bombarded BS but BS held it together and came back and destroyed them. they were the best defenders in the world and best counter attack alliances.

DeletedUser

I'm not saying they can't be good, but "Black Sea" would be better than "BLACK SEA" any day. Everyone is entitled to there opinion and this would be mine :)

DeletedUser

yeah capitals are over rated, small simple font with a capital at the start of each word is just so much more professional.

DeletedUser

capital letters have no place in this world.

this world as in earth.

DeletedUser

I Rate them for being that pathetic Lol Have not seen a alliance worse then this one. I suggest we put them down in the Grepolis worse Name Plus + Profile they will be First in list. :)

DeletedUser12667

YEA IT IS REDICOLOUS HOW SOME PEOPLE USE CAP LETTERS WHEN POSTING OR NAMING ALLIANCES. WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY THINKING:heh: