Worst Alliance

DeletedUser

Well, then also don't fight us with words on the external forum, that's worthless in a wargame.

Since I don't like to dispute, I won't further respond in this conversation. Enjoy your popcorn however, guys :D

Ok, and as you said, its a game.

DeletedUser30111

Well, then also don't fight us with words on the external forum, that's worthless in a wargame.

Disagreed, I've taken down a couple alliances with words, whether on the externals or ingame, words can be as good as attacks

DeletedUser

Of course words are powerful, never underestimate the power of words... but the 'discussion' with Raf3kik was leading nowhere, so those words were worthless

DeletedUser

Of course words are powerful, never underestimate the power of words... but the 'discussion' with Raf3kik was leading nowhere, so those words were worthless

What discussion? i was trying to figure out the number of messages, he lost count

DeletedUser

Hmm.. words can be as good as attacks you say.

Yes, maybe this is how we will defeat Najistan. :p

DeletedUser

I would say the same about our enemies, but posts have a word limit... :(

DeletedUser44484

Words, don't come easy to me
How can I find a way to make you see I Love You
Words don't come easy

Words, don't come easy to me
This is the only way for me to say I Love You
Words don't come easy

the first that guess the song gets a hug

DeletedUser3303

Disagreed, I've taken down a couple alliances with words, whether on the externals or ingame, words can be as good as attacks

it sure worked when i posted all those reports about casta and his cow attacks, he soon lost a few cities after and went into vm and after that inactive lol

DeletedUser

Hhahahahaha this is very enjoyable stuf, think i'll get my popcorn as well.
Word's can only get to you when you let them, atacks wil always get to you :pro: