worst collalition ever?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

6 alliances wanting to fight AAB

2 of them come and tip us off and talk about defecting....?

oh btw IGB the cs comes after the revolt lol

DeletedUser5311

well well.. that certainly is a desperate man talking.. and btw, we also know you went around to alliances, you were fighting with truces, the moment you were tipped off about IB launching attacks...lmao

DeletedUser

AAB are on there way down, they hide behind DEB in 55 and we all know they cant time anything!

When was the last AAB attack on Grimm in 55? thought you were destroying us?

DeletedUser

AAB are on there way down, they hide behind DEB in 55 and we all know they cant time anything!

When was the last AAB attack on Grimm in 55? thought you were destroying us?

from the few times i've seen you post, you've demonstrated every single time that you have no idea what you're talking about.

take a look at grepostats and you'll find that we just conquered one of the many turtle cities in grimm in O55 today.

edit:that may have happened after you made that post so i'll forgive you for that one. but i know just days ago there were several grimm cities taken in O55.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5311

hey, has anyone seen nod??? I was hoping I would see him brag about how he'd kick IB *** and stuff..

DeletedUser

!!! I had 5 spare minutes to check the forums!!! (Didnt quit completely just check maybe once every 5 days if I get 5 min)

From what I can see here is that the forums have become one big, ugly pile of AAB gloating...Am I right?

DeletedUser

!!! I had 5 spare minutes to check the forums!!! (Didnt quit completely just check maybe once every 5 days if I get 5 min)

From what I can see here is that the forums have become one big, ugly pile of AAB gloating...Am I right?

Just about spot on, the newspaper was surprisingly not that biased but everything else is AAB gloating

DeletedUser5554

i don't brag you guys can assemble 6 top 12's to fight us and take us by suprise with a short notice warning... congratulations were still gonna fight you even if you win. in AAB those who stay will be champions...and for the record in a fair fight IGB would have gotten wrecked and you know it...but as we all know grepolis was designed to have moments like this and not be fair...creates fun so ill congratulate you all now good work on assembling a team of suckish misfits and only somehow getting caught fully 4 hours before the attack... yet you only take a few cities which i find funnier...and nivrap shut up we've kicked your butt since VDC before DEB was involved....infact of all the alliances id say Grimm is the worst...the only thing i find funny is that if you guys get the "win" that you all so crave is that as soon as it happens IGB will also randomly turn on you like it did us...grimm...varg...and of course EMB. so enjoy the success while it lasts because at the end of the day either were gonna weather the storm and stomp you all or IGB will take our place in doing so :)

DeletedUser5311

nod, you can't forget the fact that not all alliances operate the same way. you can ask anyone, who's been pacted with us, if we ever violated the rules or tried to choke them. It never happens with IB, pal. Unlike us, you guys back-stab the alliances that you are in a pact. All that are fighting you (apart from IB) have experienced your back-stabbing and that's the reason they are fighting you now. IB is totally different.

Look at yourselves! DeB has turned down your pleas for help/support. They too are pretty p****d off with AAB. Your days are numbered buddy.

P.S: I hear that DeB came to know about AAB asking IB to join you guys to take DeB down.. Oh, that's really some leak, buddy..

DeletedUser

from the few times i've seen you post, you've demonstrated every single time that you have no idea what you're talking about.

take a look at grepostats and you'll find that we just conquered one of the many turtle cities in grimm in O55 today.

edit:that may have happened after you made that post so i'll forgive you for that one. but i know just days ago there were several grimm cities taken in O55.

Yes it did get conquered after i posted. Also the guy didnt even post an SOS and we didn't know he was getting attacked. So if you want to count it as a victory do so but taking a city aganist some 12k member who doesnt post on the forums is a very shallow victory

DeletedUser

Yes it did get conquered after i posted. Also the guy didnt even post an SOS and we didn't know he was getting attacked. So if you want to count it as a victory do so but taking a city aganist some 12k member who doesnt post on the forums is a very shallow victory

it's not as bad as you all bragging about taking inactives, that's for sure. the point is there have been several grimm cities taken in O55 in the past weeks and grepostats proves it.

DeletedUser5311

And nobody here is talking about IB taking AAB's cities!!! That's a little weird though.. where are all the AAB braggers???

DeletedUser

And nobody here is talking about IB taking AAB's cities!!! That's a little weird though.. where are all the AAB braggers???

i want you to name all these braggers. you talk a lot of but i've yet to see you back any of it up. unsupported claims won't get you anywhere.

DeletedUser

So the "Worst ever coalition" is winning. What does that make AAB the worst ever alliance?

DeletedUser5554

uhhh we never asked them that? persilog wanted to do that but i never agreed. orginally DEB and AAB was going to fight at the end of the world for the wonders as gokill said...theres a lot more drama and bs here than in high school

DeletedUser

uh heemmmmm..... Yes AAB talked a little to much.... check the stats on them in the next couple days..... bet they lose some cities :)