Worst Leader Ever?

DeletedUser

For those of you who don't know who I am I am one of the Leaders of DM. While minding my own business I got a pact request from an alliance that has no members no where near any of my members. This was then followed up by a very long message entailing why it would be beneficial. After repeatedly declining his offers I received the following message. Please enjoy.

Phillip Amadeo today at 08:22

I thought we were going to do business?

Your contact never responded with a price.

I would like assistance conquering cities of legions of the damned(a quoted price for each city we secure with your direct assistance), and/or a price for all out declaration of war to cripple them.

we speak in gold. Do you know this language?

We name the target you tell us when to land the colony ship,

$5 per city, we agree to order a minimum of 10 cities, provide any continuing defenses, and pay immediately after we take possession of each city. ----or----- you pick the cities by a criteria of as close to ocean 53 as possible, at least 5000 pts and preferably those members that have only one high point city on down the list....

looking forward to your reply.

DeletedUser44027

Lol, I rofled so hard in this one. Beside the fact that it's not allowed, it's sad he has to offer gold to get any cities :p

DeletedUser

Lol, I rofled so hard in this one. Beside the fact that it's not allowed, it's sad he has to offer gold to get any cities :p

He begged for my help and when I told him the distance was too far and it was a lost cause he tried to bribe me I figured I would share since I did the same haha.