Worst player!

DeletedUser

hi guys its sad to see gamma forums fading! so i decided to bring this up!

this is same as best players of the month, but the worst players doesn't get any prizes but he can brag that he is a n00b lol.

and dont forget u can make only 3 nominations and players with 2 nominations gets into the poll.

i nominate daz, owen and Andy Dog

pls do not take this seriously, this is for fun and i hope everyone have some sense of humor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6635

I would like to think that the forums are quiet because there so much action going on that people dont have the time to post on the externals as much as normal

DeletedUser16429

I would like to think that the forums are quiet because there so much action going on that people dont have the time to post on the externals as much as normal

this is the reason I do not talk much also arul this is a bad thread b/c all it will lead to is people yelling at each other and we are trying to keep gamma forums the nicest.

Nick;)

DeletedUser3613

never fear gamma for i am back to full time trolling and will post some smiley stuff here soon enough :p

DeletedUser

Back to the nominations:

I nominate arul, for nominating me.

I also nominate Tommyfjh, for cheating in the BP contest

My 3rd nomination will be announced soon.. ;)

DeletedUser

I nominate arul as it is for fun

Myself as it is true

bubba gar (+his all his accounts) for quitting again....and again...and again

DeletedUser

I nominate Mizraith because he's the has the least BP for having so many points.

DeletedUser5398

bubba respect

all things considered, my friend Bubba Gar-the real one, donated his acct. when his father passed away.

a douche bag (a real thing so not against the rules to say) was gifted the acct and then not only deleted it, kept the PF acct to comment on various ongoings as if he was actually ever a real PE member.

he was a member, that is true. but not of PE

my thoughts still go out to bubba as i know all to much what it is like to lose a father way to early.

***needless to say, the worse player ever knows who he is/was.

VB

DeletedUser

I also nominate Tommyfjh, for cheating in the BP contest

1. It wasn't a contest :p
2. I didn't technically cheat
3. I only asked you to send those LS nukes at me instead of GH cause i wanted teh BP :):p So i could take a hugger

DeletedUser7213

all things considered, my friend Bubba Gar-the real one, donated his acct. when his father passed away.

a douche bag (a real thing so not against the rules to say) was gifted the acct and then not only deleted it, kept the PF acct to comment on various ongoings as if he was actually ever a real PE member.

he was a member, that is true. but not of PE

my thoughts still go out to bubba as i know all to much what it is like to lose a father way to early.

***needless to say, the worse player ever knows who he is/was.

VB

:(

Fake Bubba surely wins hands down. He also killed moleskins account I believe. He was Percy something. Absolutely dire, he was.:Angry:

DeletedUser3613

gamma has had its fair share of shocking players tbh :)

but some awsome ones aswell