Worst Players

DeletedUser29152

your signature looks like percy jackson...but has a quote from Game of Thrones

DeletedUser32250

Kudiwa and i both have an player in mind for this thread. Isn't thank right kudiwa?

DeletedUser

are u talking about me guys? :p

happy easter to everyone by the way mates.my best wishes

DeletedUser29152

nah mav, you're a top 10 fighter in the game so you know what you're doing

DeletedUser32250

Well besides the one we share kudi, I'm going to have to say Subho31.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29152

well dwarf have many competitors for worst player especially their takings from Wombats and The Battle Show

DeletedUser32250

Yes but all the TBS and wombat players don't have the kind of Noob title Subho has.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7176

Oh dudes. some of the post are cracking me up. Mainly because i myself have been guilty of doing some of them. Crazy funny dudes.

Kudiwa i really need to know how someone can track you down in game under a dif name. I almost always play different worlds under different names myself. I personally can not stand to have some one pm me in game and beg me to stop one of my guys from taking his city just because he is in my alliance in a different world. I have been accused of being a heartless B****. but even though that is usally true it bothers me to have some one do that to me.
I have a guy that seems to be able to track me down no matter what name i play under. I change my profile, play as a guy, nothing seems to work. He is not creepy. I have had those too. lol but i do need to be enlightened as to how that is done.

keep up the good post. this was enjoyable.

DeletedUser29152

thanks, it took a week of planning to pull it off but a few loopholes have led to 2 people finding me out