Worst World Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Tell me has anyone ever played in a world with more back stabbers ,spies & scumbags than troy.

DeletedUser

thanks I know not to go there then

don't worry, lol, Chi is pretty much dead. WW are over, and most have left the world now haha

Thing is, theres always gonna be the scum around, you just have to avoid stepping in it

DeletedUser11965

I dont know if Kappa counts. We have plenty of backstabbers, but little to no spies

DeletedUser

Zakros has none of the foolishness, best world I ever played

DeletedUser22423

Omega was rather straight forward. Wish my wife wasn't playing there so I could go back.

DeletedUser

Pfft wish my guy was a gamer :p

For the time that I was there Delphi was pretty drama filled. Not so much back stabbing as it was bad leadership and a select few players who's names I don't really remember.

DeletedUser22423

I remember Ithaca was filled with a lot of drama and backstabbing when that started, but there does seem to be a considerable amount more on this server, I will give Troy credit for that.

What bothers me about this server is that people are more interested in trash talking and finger pointing than real fighting. You start a war and then can't land a CS so your next best solution is to have all of your members email the crud out of someone and try to annoy them off the server. Weak. Get back on the field soldier.

DeletedUser

Anyone who has ever played in Delta will agree with me that that world had the most backstabbing, BS, and whatever else you want to call it happen during it's entire life.

Good thing Delta world is coming to an end already.

DeletedUser

What bothers me about this server is that people are more interested in trash talking and finger pointing than real fighting. You start a war and then can't land a CS so your next best solution is to have all of your members email the crud out of someone and try to annoy them off the server. Weak. Get back on the field soldier.

Haters gonna hate ;)

But yea, luckily I've never had that exactly, but back on Naxos when I was still there, I had to put up with this really, really annoying one player that kept spamming me with things like 'I am coming for your city' etc. I debated blocking him, but I did not want to give him satisfaction ;) So I just ignored him, lol.

I concur Arshark...though...do we want them showing us up? ;)

DeletedUser

i wouldn't say there are more backstabbers then usual, but more like lack of loyalty for players to their alliance imo.

DeletedUser11965

lol! Plenty of us out here ;)

._., mal, please tell me your a guy and not a girl, cuz that's what I thought you were.
------
On-Topic: Just can't trust anyone, we use alliances as a way of hiding. Of course that doesn't always stop the smaller alliances from attacking you do they?

DeletedUser

I don't think this is specific for this world, more like online games in general, the next stuff doesn't refer to any specific alliances in here btw.

In a game of risk, if yellow gets big, everyone sides against yellow, if yellow dies and blue gets strong, everyone attacks blue. If you play colonists of catan, and someone is close to winning you don't trade with them and try to hinder them. basic stuff.

In grepolis though, people don't attack yellow but try to join them, if that doesn't work, they try to pact them. If yellow dies and blue gets strong, they try to join or pact with blue.

Funny, if you open a new world forum you'll see all kinds of people talking about smacking noobs right after protection. 90% of alliances have some agressive profile, player profiles are not much different. In reality if some alliance is 4X the size of the #2, almost none would try to attack them. they'd much rather go for some defenseless noobs, bragging about their accomplishments, calling the weaker alliance a MRA and what not.
I don't know, seems like those people think the winner gets a big money price and they will share that with their allies or something?

TL;DR
next time that big alliance conquers your founder and tries to recruit you, don't go there but fight them. fight uphill battles, they are fun and it feels great to kill a few cs/conquer cities from someone way bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.