Worst World Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyone who has ever played in Delta will agree with me that that world had the most backstabbing, BS, and whatever else you want to call it happen during it's entire life.

Good thing Delta world is coming to an end already.

I would have to agree. To be frank Johny, I never explained the half of it. Never got a chance actually. If I told you guys some of the workings behind closed doors it would make you sick. Fortunately enough I ran a non-corrupt group of guys, and I remained that way to the very end.

Back on topic, yes, this world seems to be crawling with seedy players. Like crabs in a barrel. Crawling all over one another to get a leg up. I have taken my Alliance and I out of the politics and got straight down to it. No matter what you do though, there is always some Alliance trying to plant spies. Fortunately enough for me, there are players dumb enough to message me after I rim them to gloat about having a Spy in our midst.

DeletedUser

I would have to agree. To be frank Johny, I never explained the half of it. Never got a chance actually. If I told you guys some of the workings behind closed doors it would make you sick. Fortunately enough I ran a non-corrupt group of guys, and I remained that way to the very end.

Back on topic, yes, this world seems to be crawling with seedy players. Like crabs in a barrel. Crawling all over one another to get a leg up. I have taken my Alliance and I out of the politics and got straight down to it. No matter what you do though, there is always some Alliance trying to plant spies. Fortunately enough for me, there are players dumb enough to message me after I rim them to gloat about having a Spy in our midst.

I know you had it tough Jo and I have no complaints how you ran our alliance. The guys I have beef with were those DOA/IOA. Can only think of a handful of players that really played with honour.

The Backstabbing ran till the very end and the WW was won because of those tactics. That is why I think that Delta by far is the worst sever when it came to that :)

DeletedUser

I know you had it tough Jo and I have no complaints how you ran our alliance. The guys I have beef with were those DOA/IOA. Can only think of a handful of players that really played with honour.

The Backstabbing ran till the very end and the WW was won because of those tactics. That is why I think that Delta by far is the worst sever when it came to that :)

Did you come from Delta too ?

Same here , i remember Kitten Smashers were one of the best alliances and i also remember the alliance The Reborn

DeletedUser22423

Why this is the worst world ever, a story with pictures

Why is this the worst world ever?

It is full of a lot of these

trolldz.jpg

and even more of these

shipjumper.jpg

in fact, if this server where to throw a party I imagine it would go something like this

backstabbing.jpg

but what really bothers me about this server is one specific troll of a leader who is the first player I have ever had to block in emails. You are so annoying I imagine you look like this

annoyingq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is some of the funniest stuff ever dude stop it ur killing me

DeletedUser

If you're not happy, leave Troy. It's absolutely expected that certain worlds gain more 'slag' than others in terms of alliances, and by the looks of things Troy isn't exactly a world of majestic expectation.

This thread is tainting the reputation of this world, so I'm going to close it. Not going to delete it though, since you guys have been honest, and have been coming up with some decent content. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.