Worth a return??

DeletedUser17088

so...

I haven't played grepo in... actually i cannot remember when i last played (calydon methinks)

is this world worth joining?? any faces i remember here? why did i bring helium instead of air?

Fisty might be back....

DeletedUser

Well we have a little less than 2 weeks until the WW's start and we're 90 million over the 250 mil needed to start WW's so it might be a little late to join. Next world should be conquest hopefully though.

DeletedUser40642

Jack! you should come to Synope, you'll feel much more at home there ;)

DeletedUser

Oh beautiful FOTNS how I've missed you! I made my return to this world after Caly and have found it insanely boring. Huge world map with WAY too many people who quit, leaving nothing but sea between you and your next enemy who is 12 hr CS TT away. It's stupid. As such, this will be my last Grepo world, and I'm not even playing this one for real.

In conclusion, as much as I'd love to play with you again, I must advise to put Grepo in the same mental category as your first love: It was fun at the time, taught you a bit about life, made you feel like a man, but would probably be a bad idea today.

DeletedUser44785

bring back pre 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah i just wish innogames would release more worlds. i wonder if the game is dying...

DeletedUser

bring back pre 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah i just wish innogames would release more worlds. i wonder if the game is dying...
I would actually love world with pre 2.0 XD
Hard to say if there are less players , maybe more open worlds make you think like that!
World 80 map seems huge so maybe it aint so bad! ,

DeletedUser44785

I would be in favor of a throwback world. maybe add a "new endgame" to it. It'd probably bring back all of the people who left when it went to 2.0

DeletedUser17088

Jack! you should come to Synope, you'll feel much more at home there ;)

i dont know who you are, but if you know me you know i have never played with morale *spit* and very very rarely revolt conquest type *half spit*

Oh beautiful FOTNS how I've missed you! I made my return to this world after Caly and have found it insanely boring. Huge world map with WAY too many people who quit, leaving nothing but sea between you and your next enemy who is 12 hr CS TT away. It's stupid. As such, this will be my last Grepo world, and I'm not even playing this one for real.

In conclusion, as much as I'd love to play with you again, I must advise to put Grepo in the same mental category as your first love: It was fun at the time, taught you a bit about life, made you feel like a man, but would probably be a bad idea today.

hello my darling! i forgot how much i missed your way with words :D:D

im toying with the idea, leave me alone :( might have to get a small kamikaze alliance going when settings suit me

DeletedUser40642

i dont know who you are, but if you know me you know i have never played with morale *spit* and very very rarely revolt conquest type *half spit*

You know me by another username, and i hear ya about the moral thing.. but when you get the Grepo itch, and InnoGames are releasing a world once every half a year, you find yourself saying 'eh, what's the harm in that?'.. Plus, you find yourself in a competitive world with a lot of talent in it.

In any case, was just trying to be nice to a player whom i shared several worlds with, but apparently someone thought that -rep me for it is the way to go heh.. Have fun waiting a shtload of time for a suitable server.

DeletedUser

Don't do it fonts, treach is right :) remember the good times you had and move on

DeletedUser9358

i've been away for awhile also, but felt the need to have another go...en80 ...waiting for start of a fast conquest world :)

DeletedUser48785

Oh how I miss Gamma, things were so different. you couldnt get anywhere by simming. Nor was anyone worried about WW when they were released. Had the best times there. 3:3 no moral, no WW, 3 trade speed. 60 Alliance limit and a smaller map would make me bout have a heart attack. Listen to us Enno. Give the mob what they want!