Worth coming back

DeletedUser15926

So I've just logged into my account that I've had for such a long time and I was wondering if it's worth playing this game again.

DeletedUser21625

how long is "such a long time"? depending on that you will either hate what grepo has become , or you may end up finding it is the same as ever, just fewer new players, smaller servers etc.

DeletedUser41523

Agree. If your last login was 2011-2013 then you'll find that its a totally different game.

The servers are still populated but not nearly as much as before. They usually fill out to about the O56, O34, O65 area.

DeletedUser15926

how long is "such a long time"? depending on that you will either hate what grepo has become , or you may end up finding it is the same as ever, just fewer new players, smaller servers etc.

My last proper world would have been 2016/17 but been around since the world gamma

DeletedUser15926

Agree. If your last login was 2011-2013 then you'll find that its a totally different game.

The servers are still populated but not nearly as much as before. They usually fill out to about the O56, O34, O65 area.

I'm guessing that it fills with the same people and same alliances so it's not worth the effort

DeletedUser55437

if you played in 2016 you will maybe find 5 or 10 players that you recognize rofl rest u wont know ahaha

DeletedUser5061

I still see no world for savages, where you can only grow through conquest of other players, where founding cities and conquering ghost towns is disallowed. Inno still have not learned competition and fear of elimination is what will generate the most use of gold. smh.

DeletedUser41523

I still see no world for savages, where you can only grow through conquest of other players, where founding cities and conquering ghost towns is disallowed. Inno still have not learned competition and fear of elimination is what will generate the most use of gold. smh.

Oh shoot you’re still kickin. How you been?

DeletedUser41523

by the look of things no one is still around from my time

Well your profile says you joined around Omicron’s release. There’s maybe a handful of players from that time left. Generally speaking your average player can probably only play this game well for a year or two before either burning out or having a real life change that forces them to quit.

DeletedUser15926

Well your profile says you joined around Omicron’s release. There’s maybe a handful of players from that time left. Generally speaking your average player can probably only play this game well for a year or two before either burning out or having a real life change that forces them to quit.
But I'm guessing pre made alliances and gold players dominate

DeletedUser41523

But I'm guessing pre made alliances and gold players dominate

Yeah and no. Generally speaking there’s a few really good premades/heavy golders. Others will try to spend their way into being big but not good. You can still take towns off of teams with large advantages over you. Being a premade/golder doesn’t make you good on its own.