Worth Playing?

Virdian

Hipparchus
Seems like a decent setting. Wonder if it will attract anyone considering how lively Nagidos is.

Virdian

Hipparchus
Lol hydras had to go somewhere after that event :). I don't play nagidos seriously, just made a city there to observe and keep in touch with some people. En94 is my turf ^^. I am still on the fence here though on whether should I play or just wait for the next one and come with my group since it looks a bit boring :p. That 35 alliance limit is a double edge. it sucks to have like 4 academies lol.

Ev1lK1ng

Phrourach
so is this world worth playing?

any premades/good teams here?
looking on grepointel map, cant see anyone interesting in ocean that i would drop in

Ev1lK1ng

Phrourach
Not there for a while now, so far only playing in US59 speed 4/4 Conquest with my premade :)

thinking to join here to blow off some steam and for fun only, as i dont take up revolt worlds so seriously, you here mate?

xtetm

Hipparchus
Not there for a while now, so far only playing in US59 speed 4/4 Conquest with my premade :)

thinking to join here to blow off some steam and for fun only, as i dont take up revolt worlds so seriously, you here mate?
Aw 4/4 so good lol.
Yea mate i quited lato 2 months ago,so ill try focus playing here.
But i have no premade here lol