Worth Playing?

DeletedUser54316

Seems like a decent setting. Wonder if it will attract anyone considering how lively Nagidos is.

DeletedUser54451

Seems like a decent setting. Wonder if it will attract anyone considering how lively Nagidos is.
Oh! You're that guy who has 900 point city in Nagidos and attacked me with 18 hydras...

DeletedUser51470

They are here. Top guy has 8.3k points, 2nd and 3rd have 4k points.

DeletedUser54316

Lol hydras had to go somewhere after that event :). I don't play nagidos seriously, just made a city there to observe and keep in touch with some people. En94 is my turf ^^. I am still on the fence here though on whether should I play or just wait for the next one and come with my group since it looks a bit boring :p. That 35 alliance limit is a double edge. it sucks to have like 4 academies lol.

DeletedUser14167

viridian is my favor farm in nagidos lmao
smiley_emoticons_manticore.gif

DeletedUser17513

so is this world worth playing?

any premades/good teams here?
looking on grepointel map, cant see anyone interesting in ocean that i would drop in

DeletedUser17513

Not there for a while now, so far only playing in US59 speed 4/4 Conquest with my premade :)

thinking to join here to blow off some steam and for fun only, as i dont take up revolt worlds so seriously, you here mate?

DeletedUser54001

Not there for a while now, so far only playing in US59 speed 4/4 Conquest with my premade :)

thinking to join here to blow off some steam and for fun only, as i dont take up revolt worlds so seriously, you here mate?
Aw 4/4 so good lol.
Yea mate i quited lato 2 months ago,so ill try focus playing here.
But i have no premade here lol

DeletedUser17513

shame.. doubt i will play here.. will see today when some of my people get back to me :D

DeletedUser17513

naah i don't see my crew joining here, we are having fun in US winning