wotk heroes or cowards

DeletedUser

wotk were bragging of greatness, yet all i see is vm from wotk and a truckload of support in cities that they are still loosing, where are the mouthpieces of wotk now?

:) sheeps are here

DeletedUser19223

Don't recall any of bragging here...........if there is post PLEASE tell us where we can find it.
Well lets see, in the States there is school graduation season and you may have read that there's been a bit of flooding in Europe.
So please tell me you're not that stupid to realize that Real Life does get in may of the game from time to time?

Yes being #1 makes you target of several..................but hey I'm sure being #6 is so much easier?
Except when Clive is kicking your asses???

DeletedUser12130

my dear lil kraken friend Willie...

'si tacuisses philosophus mansisses'

keep on running away or cast your spells or take some inactives...just do what your best at
and if you talk to Clive again, just ask him about me...he will tell you some stories

may the Mighty Black Sheep be with you... you will need it :)

Your tears fuel our ships :Angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in time...we will join in the fray..we just have to get rid of the players that are in our way of taking on WOTK head to head...its all a matter of time before we are right next to them ...

we are ready for the fight but we don't fight from a distance but make sure you can smell our bad breath - look at our ugly faces up close and feel our steel non stop allowing us to invade your offline time ...

Many have lost sleep trying to defend against us - those that have not lost sleep.....lost their cities...

HEREEEEeeeee weee come...are you ready...time will tell

DeletedUser

hey...i love how excuses for both US and Europe are covered in one sentence

if this was played on an interplanetary manner - would you blame supernovas, comets and/or galactic pirates?

DeletedUser12130

news from the Grepo Oracle......while questioning the crystal ball...

Willie Willie, lil o'Kraken
many cities will be takin'
looks your knees already shakin'
better get some eggs and bacon
before they even start a breakin

Entering your oceans deep
set the sails All Migthy Sheep
no mercy as we move ahead
many Krakens will be dead
on top of your ships broken wreck
you see our sails, all sheep dark black

No help in sight, no better tips
Your falling tears will fuel our ships

tbc

DeletedUser19223

At this point does it really all matter, Hero's world will be dying shortly and no GRAND idea of a boycott will stop it from happening!
It is but a game for us but a BUSINESS for Inno - less players = less people buying gold = less profits.
They are far better off to continue expanding into new markets and just create new worlds.
Wake up - you can do NOTHING about it but cry into your beer. LOL

DeletedUser

hero world has increased from 750 to 807 people in two weeks...thats hardly indication of dying

DeletedUser19223

Wait until the World Wonders start, then tell me how many we LOSE every week.
No matter what people claim now, you will see several start building them within 30 days after it starts

DeletedUser

Wait until the World Wonders start, then tell me how many we LOSE every week.
No matter what people claim now, you will see several start building them within 30 days after it starts

haha yeah the the simmers and losers of WOTK no doubt :)

DeletedUser

haha yeah the the simmers and losers of WOTK no doubt :)

With due respect, yes, we do have simmers and do I sound strange by saying that?? of course not, mate!

Every big alliance will have simmers without a doubt -- you will only know this when you guys reach over 50 players in your alliance then I would like to see your post again about simmers :) -- Some guys simply play the game with whatever time they spare from RL and some players plays the game with passion and enjoys being in the FL since they have time to tackle whatever comes in their way.

As for losers, I would really like to know the meaning of word "LOSERS" mate. Conquering O65, O56, O55 and now ranked two in O45 makes you think we as Wotk are LOSERS?? :)

As for the Shaggy's comment who started the thread by calling Wotk as Cowards lolzzz -- Am I angry??? of course NOT because, we have nothing to prove to anyone. Those who knows us, knows us better how we play the game. We don't consider our-self as NUMBER ONE ALLIANCE of Achilles. We never had that intention to reach that goal, all we do inside Wotk is FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN and yeah, when we get spare time, we do fight with our opponents :)

When you talk about truckload of support and yet loosing cities means actually nothing if a player is offline. I mean, logically, if a player is offline for 2-3hrs, no matter how stack the city(s) are, it will be cleaned up since the opponents knows a particular player is offline. The challenge is to slide a CS inside the city when both attacker and defender is online. Of course, I did not mean that you guys only hit Wotk cities when a player is offline.

We do respect our REDS and their quality. Undoubtedly, you guys are few but well organized and plays the game with intensity and this is what we liked in you which was something missing a lot from our friends in OoC -- Well, one can do nothing about it when an alliance keeps loosing players like Killergod, Eareckson, Spooky, RM, Mancslee, Nikovius and probably many more who were the toughest opponents Wotk had faced during our fights in O56/O55 so having Sheeps against us doesn't really bother since we had played against those great players from OoC.

Back to stacking cities etc etc -- if you really want to know whose cities are more stacked, then we have some HC on Sheeps cities in O45 -- some of your cities are stacked over 5k Biremes and 800 FTbs -- Do you really wanna see the reports, no issues, I will PM if you really wanna see it, mate!

If we are COWARDS and LOSERS like you guys have said :) then why are your O45 cities are stacked like hell?? I mean we are anyway COWARDS and LOSERS, Yeah??

Now you guys are claiming that some of us are entering in VM because you guys think that we are scared of attacks etc etc. Now, this is really how you guys rate players?? then what will you say to RigorMortisss, Hoardkilla, Valuvr, Lord Garithos, Henriksh, Red Crystal and many more who entered VM because of our constant attacks -- are they cowards and losers??

The first three names came back and the rest simply disappeared and there were a lot of players from Order Of Chaos and Order Of Mayhem who left due to constant attacks. It's a different thing that they are saying "They left due to RL issues" :))

We as Wotk never claimed to be the best ever alliance of Achilles. We don't cry when we lose a city to opponents unlike few of RED PLAYERS who straight away keeps insulting city names directed towards Wotk individuals and that shows how frustrated those players are :)

Don't take the words personally -- this is my first time on the forums and hopefully last.

Regards,

Asif.

DeletedUser

WOW thats a lot of words,

congrats on clearing my 1k city very impressive, our first skirmish ahhhh

unfortunately from what i have learned of your players i have dealt with so far i cannot see any evidence to argue with my previous statement, but the day is still young

Wran

DeletedUser37456

How frustrated can player be to call opponent a "looser"?
The difference between WotK and you is we have nothing personal against our opponents, we value them, we respect them, they keep us alive. We even like some of them :)
We simply have fun!
Do you really envy that so much?
Stop and enjoy the game, that is a good advice :)

DeletedUser

Frustrated ...never been called that before.. frustrating maybe ..

I appreciate your kind words but i have been around long enough to know the game and do enjoy myself..

.. envy ? haha I dont know where you get that from you must know more about me than me :heh:

bless ya for trying

DeletedUser19223

Wonder how a group of simmers could ever become #1???..........................please tell me that trick.
Speaking of cowards, who's the bigger coward - someone who attacks you head on to WIN a city or the person who sneaks in over night to STEAL a city??

The coward also find it's easier taking shots at number 1 - the hard part is winning the game to getting there!

DeletedUser

now you know that being the number one alliance does not mean that one is the best alliance - that is almost never the case

a smaller alliance can easily outperform a larger alliance unless it is a pre-made - the best players tend to stay out of mega alliances because of too much politics and having to protect so many players not pulling their weight.

My philosophy has always been - I will never be in the number 1 alliance on any server and would immediately leave should that ever happen to an alliance i ran.

Or as Groucho Marx would say "I would never join a club that would have me as a member"

DeletedUser19223

Gee, wrantherage I just can not seem to find you in Achilles..................under what other account do you play there?

Or should I ask, what type of coward are you hiding under a different name (what are you afraid of)?

DeletedUser

i was in Achilles before i ghosted due to an accident and was doing fine thankyou

as for a coward :0 well.. never been called that either something new for me to process, wouldn't expect less from you , friends tell me you talk a lot and do very little Willie....

im around many people know me including some of your own players no hide and seek here just use that IQ of 17 sure you be ok ;)

i

DeletedUser19223

yup you are right Ken, that's me all talk, a simmer who does nothing....................that's how I survived and grew in this game. LOL

But sorry about your accident, RL gets in the way of this game doesn't it?
Just thought you were one of those players with double or triple accounts, hiding away as a coward - if that's not the case I apologize.

DeletedUser19223

So just for fun, thought you all need to laugh more.
Makes me laugh every time I see it!.....................he made this jump when he was 10 lb lighter!

tumblr_m0hamlXZIt1r5s33fo1_400.gif