Intermediate would I like a sig?

DeletedUser

Seeing as my old Sig got lost in the depths of the internet :(, i am looking for a new one.

Theme: Minimalistic, not over heavy. Use your own creativity. but stylish
Text: MIKE
Text2: Not good, just lucky.
Size: signature sized.

if someone could do one, that would be great

cheers

mike

DeletedUser

here is your signature.

Warren_signature.gif

DeletedUser

hmm, not quite what i had in mind for 2 reasons:
1. it is a little large.
2. it doesnt have the secondary text in.

Also maybe i should add, i would rather not a white background, maybe silver or black?

DeletedUser

lol its wasn't serious. It's an actual signature, as in signature, that i found on the internet :p

I can't really help you as i'm busy enough with my shop requests.

DeletedUser

thank god it wasn't serious. I really thought that was your finished project, but i didnt want to insult just in case :p

DeletedUser

it would actually be kinda cool if the background was the same colour as the forum background and it was the correct size (i think so anyway :p)

DeletedUser

If you can wait a few days after I'm done with shop requests I could give it a go :)

DeletedUser

thanks dogukan... i am happy to wait and see what you come up with, whenever you are ready.

@skully; that doesn't look half bad, however, not really what i was after

DeletedUser

any updates at all dogun, i dont want to rush you, but i wouldnt like you to forget either :p?

DeletedUser

Hey man sorry about that. I was away for a while just got back yesterday. I still have a couple of requests left in my shop and one piece for TommyKnight. After that I will get straight to yours :) I'm sorry that it has taken me so long.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for double posting. I just wanted to inform you that I've finally reacher your request in the order :) I'll be doing a different style for your signature and I will be posting it here tomorrow. Thank you for your patience man.

Here is your request man. Made an abstract signature for you since I thought that would be the best way for a "minimalistic" one like you requested. Let me know how you like it and if you want anything changed.

mikesig.png

or version 2:

mikesig2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

perfect:)
thanks a lot :)
will rep you and put it on later when i have a bit of time.

mike