Would love to know why my reply to a topic was deleted/closed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please could a Moderator explain why my topic was closed/ended??

Do you not feel that my post didn't warrant a reply??.

I'm fairly new to this game, and a couple of things have raised an eye brow, firstly I've never donated a penny to this game and now never will, Mod's are not here to play the game (or shouldn't be) there job is too moderate "the" game, on a fair and unbiased level, whether that player cheated or not is irrelevant, it has been bought to the attention of the forum that Mods are indeed playing, you cannot be in an alliance and also moderate, how does that make it fair and unbiased?? (of course people are going to shout about corruption) it's complete an utter nonsense to think otherwise because it simply isn't fair and unbiased because that mod is indeed in that guild that's a proven point/fact, so the player then attacks the cities (whether he is cheating or not) and the mod then investigates him for doing so, simply because he is in that alliance??? seriously, I mean really seriously?? that's fair and unbiased is it?? that's ridiculous!!!

If the Mod wasn't in that alliance the chances are the player in question accused of cheating would have got away with it, but he didn't simply because the mod regulated him whilst playing the game.

So if I want to attack the guild/alliance that, that mod is in, should I now fear, of being under investigation for doing so??
It's ridiculous on so many levels, especially when there is money involved.

I'm sure the Game developers would hit the roof hearing a mail like this too them, SERVERS cost money GAME ADMINS cost money whether you get paid or not is a different matter, it still costs....and I'm sure as hell not going to hand over a single penny when forum post's like this are raised....so to the game admins your double standards in this matter is beyond ridiculous and you better take note of my opinion because to me it doesn't matter if you ban me or not I'm new but I will not pay for your double standards in a game that should be kept as fair and unbiased as possible and above all a GAME!!!.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6029

I replied with a rep

Moron ~ Dom

In other words a) read the rules and b) your post was entirely wrong.

DeletedUser

Please could a Moderator explain why my topic was closed/ended??

Do you not feel that my post didn't warrant a reply??.

Your reply to a topic may be deleted because a) it was severely off topic/spam b) it violated some rule like profanity/and or very offensive/mean..and/or inappropriate.. Lol dom!

DeletedUser

No it was closed, because I questioned the very people that run this attrocity they call a game.

I replied with a rep

Moron ~ Dom

In other words a) read the rules and b) your post was entirely wrong.

Oh so you are a mod are you?? like I care what you think.

Your reply to a topic may be deleted because a) it was severely off topic/spam b) it violated some rule like profanity/and or very offensive/mean..and/or inappropriate.. Lol dom!

No I replied to a topic with that and they closed the topic, it was completly relevant.

DeletedUser

Oh so you are a mod are you?? like I care what you think.

No he? is no mod, but he? Does know a great deal more than you so,as for the game being an atrocity, I seem to like it pretty good. I'm sure they removed it for a good reason, and this isn't the place for your petty complaints, go bug Richard, see what he thinks :p. Isn't this like the third uprising thread?? Viva la resistance! :eek:

DeletedUser27700

If you would like to know why your thread was closed, or reply deleted, please us the proper venues;

Rules said:
Guidelines for the forum

If you have a query or problem with any of the moderation, do not create a topic about it. please PM [user]Tyrion[/user].
If you wish to create a topic regarding moderation, please contact the relevant moderator first.
Do not insult or degrade any of the moderators in any way. Treat them as you would a normal player – remember they play Grepolis too!
The moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions.
If you notice that your post or topic was deleted, it has been removed for a good reason. Do not rewrite it. If need be, PM the moderator in question about why it was removed.

DeletedUser

I will let someone else properly reply, but just in response to this part:
Mod's are not here to play the game (or shouldn't be) there job is too moderate "the" game, on a fair and unbiased level

Mod's are volunteers. They choose to give up their time to help keep the game in order, be in in the forum or in the game. They do not moderate worlds that they play and have no say in any of the moderation of those worlds, forum or in game.

DeletedUser23986

your thread was deleted because it was against the building of the community. (i am sure you will get this answer, i have received it few times)

DeletedUser

I will let someone else properly reply, but just in response to this part:

Mod's are volunteers. They choose to give up their time to help keep the game in order, be in in the forum or in the game. They do not moderate worlds that they play and have no say in any of the moderation of those worlds, forum or in game.

Well yes infact they do hence my post, someone is complaining about being moderated in-game, and im not taking this privately anywhere else...I really couldnt care less if you close this topic, what I will do next is contact the game developers
and with my grevience if you think my posts are funny lets see how funny they find them especially when there losing players because game admins seem to be making up there own rules, im also from the UK oracle and ive played enough games to know the difference between stupidity and down right dnt know what your doing.

DeletedUser6029

what I will do next is contact the game developers
and with my grevience
HAHAHAHA
Oh please do stop...this much laughter before I have even finished my coffee is to much.
I'd suggest when you go to Sirloin, you practice up on the issue of proof and the rules...I'd bet money on the fact that you probably haven't gone the channels yet. I would also caution you, because the rules have been worded by Tyrion...whom I don't think it is a secret considering it has been discussed on other venues....he is no slouch when it comes to UK law......

DeletedUser4013

Well yes infact they do hence my post, someone is complaining about being moderated in-game, and im not taking this privately anywhere else...I really couldnt care less if you close this topic, what I will do next is contact the game developers
and with my grevience if you think my posts are funny lets see how funny they find them especially when there losing players because game admins seem to be making up there own rules, im also from the UK oracle and ive played enough games to know the difference between stupidity and down right dnt know what your doing.

First of all, as already stated by Iceddragon above, any issues about why a thread or post has been deleted should be taken up with the mod in the relevant section of the Forum. If you are not satisfied with the reason, you take that issue up with me.

Second, you are free to contact the game developers, however, they will just refer the matter back to us as they are busy working on the game and any other issues needing attention. The reason we ask that these issues are dealt with privately is because it is much easier to find a solution without the additional comments from the peanut gallery.

Thirdly, and lastly, I will simply ask that you familiarize yourself with the rules of these Forums. These rules are not arbitrary, and are not contrived on the spot when it is necessary.

DeletedUser6029

Peanut gallery?

I am crushed! I never got to be on this side before... It was a novelty for me. Kinda like bungie jumping. Besides I am sure you guys will handle things better than Gordon did.

Notice the sig rules are linked now:D

DeletedUser345

Mods don't mod the world they are playing and have no power over that world.

DeletedUser

Well yes infact they do hence my post
I am confused by this.
Mods do not play the worlds that they moderate. Forum mods aren't even allowed to mod the forums of the worlds that they play let alone the in game mods modding worlds that they also play in.. :rolleyes:

Someone is complaining about being moderated in-game
Well yes, there are in game mods... Obviously.
But they do not play in those worlds that they moderate. Also, 'someone'? So you have seen a post where someone accuses (with no proof) a mod of cheating and decided to jump on the bandwagon and create this?

DeletedUser

No it was closed, because I questioned the very people that run this attrocity they call a game.

First... who the heck is forcing you to play this "attrocity" of a game?

I hope Richard or Tyrion don't have you tied down somewhere... screaming "PUSH THE FARM BUTTON.... PUSH IT!!!"

You don't like it... get out of here... there are plenty of games on the net... find another less "atrocious" one.

Second... whatever game you go play... if you "never donate a penny" to the game... don't expect that everything about the game will be perfect... you get WHAT YOU PAY FOR in this world.

DeletedUser18132

First... who the heck is forcing you to play this "attrocity" of a game?

I hope Richard or Tyrion don't have you tied down somewhere... screaming "PUSH THE FARM BUTTON.... PUSH IT!!!"

You don't like it... get out of here... there are plenty of games on the net... find another less "atrocious" one.

Second... whatever game you go play... if you "never donate a penny" to the game... don't expect that everything about the game will be perfect... you get WHAT YOU PAY FOR in this world.

1.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rooster Jones again.
2. Isn't that what Richard did to poor Shanara?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.