Would you be my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17088

Would you be my friend if i had chimney's for ears?

to play, answer yes or no to my statement, why would you/wouldnt you be my friend? then you should ask whether we would be your friend due to a weird feature you have

DeletedUser

yes, because you could spray haters away with the soot in your chimneys :p

Would you be my fried if my eyes were chicken McNuggets? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

yes, because my epic chimney ears could make your eyes have a smokey taste (hmmmmmm smokey)

Would you be my friend if my legs where plant roots?

Aicy

Strategos
No. Because I hate you and will always hate you. Every night I have dreams where I kill you, and every morning I wake up disappointed when I realize those dreams never happened.

Would you be my friend if I had a arm that creates money when I go into a steam room?

DeletedUser

No. But to be fair, it has little to do with your unusual features and more to do with the fact that you're a kind and gentle creature It's nothing personal. I just don't like you.

Would you be my friend if I had telephone poles for arms?

Edit: That was directed at Fotns, but I'm more than happy to extend it to you instead ;)

DeletedUser17088

Haters..........

Yes Tafkan i would be your friend, i would need you around for comedy value

Yes Aicy i would be your friend if you had an arm that creates money when you go into a steam room, that would give me a reason to like you

on second thoughts i dont know what i was thinking by having this game, it just leaves people open to insult one another

Status
Not open for further replies.