Would you guys say that it is too late for a non premium player to join this world?

DeletedUser

Just wondering. I don't really want to wait another month to join a new world, but if I won't really have a chance of being successful there isn't really much point in joining.

Is there anywhere on the rim currently that if I joined in there is some promise (like a good alliance, lots of active players, etc.)? Thanks for any help you can provide!

Aicy

Strategos
Probably best to wait another month to be further away from the core, and then find a good alliance that can keep you safe asap.

DeletedUser

good thing about this world delay is that you get a proper rim 2 or 3 oceans away from the core.

DeletedUser3613

I say get involved mate, premium or not there are boosts given out ingame and an active player can hold his own, check dyames from gamma the dude never used premium managed 50+ cities on 1.26 and was beast !!! activity still has a part in this game

DeletedUser11886

Join us here at o64, were in the outer 2nd stage core.

Its never too late anyways, I joined theta when it was 3rd-4th stage from core, and I managed to get rank 220 I believe when I quit.

DeletedUser47723

Join us here at o64, were in the outer 2nd stage core.

Its never too late anyways, I joined theta when it was 3rd-4th stage from core, and I managed to get rank 220 I believe when I quit.

I joined pandosia with #22000 or something similar and am #950 and #1 in my ocean with one of the best alliances out there... its never too late

DeletedUser41523

I joined Nysa weeks late and broke 100 ABP in that stacked world.

DeletedUser

Let's be honest, gold or no gold, you can still enjoy the game. In fact, some of my best experiences have come from starting in the O53 area - you're still close enough to be involved in action, but far away that those who already have conquest will leave you be.

I don't use gold (that's probably no surprise, haha), but I still enjoy the game and find that I can actively compete.