Would you still have conquered?

DeletedUser17157

Sometimes you just don't feel like spending the silver on a spy. You just go ahead and attack and then conquer anyway. It's a 2565 pointer, not bad for my 3rd city. And then I saw this.....

2j4eck8.jpg

And I have to question myself. Would I have chosen another target had I spied this first? Most likely. I need to learn to research more thoroughly my intended victims.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17157

Now, now, MrGlenn. Don't be too harsh. ;)
I'm in Ocean 66 and alliance-less.

DeletedUser

would've been a great farm if you could conquer another city on the same island :'(

DeletedUser

Definately wouldn't have conquered. Far too small. Even for a second city...

DeletedUser

3 cities is better than 2 cities. Doubt he put up much of a fight so you basically got a free city

DeletedUser

Well at least you can be offline for over a day and not have maxed out resources :p

DeletedUser

You lot amaze me. Is there something that I don`t know? the worlds I`ve played on keep the game going until you`re the top. And then it`s keeping it. To me that`s what we`re about. So......... if you`re in 54 DO IT!!!!!!

DeletedUser

If I got a choice between a 5000 or less city I can just walk into, or a 7000+ I will have to fight for, I don't care where I am located, it's worth the fight. You might take cities faster the other way, but the lack of BP will stunt your growth, you gotta be aggressive and TAKE cities. And the bigger the better. A large city already built will be battle ready a hell of a lot quicker than a city you have to build up. Let someone else take the small ones and take the time to build them, then take the cities from them. :D