Wow...I remember when

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

people use to post here and stuff like that??? what happened

DeletedUser

yeah, its getting more like ghost town.. but then again the world is slow and therefore the events are not so frequent.. thats why less posts i think..

DeletedUser

Aye tis slow...soo slow. Some one should make the two biggest alliances fight each other so we can watch as they post their hits :D

DeletedUser

why don't you attack someone then you can look at your own reports

DeletedUser

Aye tis slow...soo slow. Some one should make the two biggest alliances fight each other so we can watch as they post their hits :D

how do you mean biggest? members? cos that would just suck, 2 mra's trying to fight each other would be funny as hell though.

DeletedUser18636

=)) most of them are fighting either rats or pacifists...
Everything is indeed quiet surprisingly

DeletedUser

mods pretty much killed all the popular threads pretty quick

DeletedUser18636

I know... don't really see the reason for it =(
I think someone takes their "responsibility" too serious...
And now Upsilon forum is dead.

DeletedUser

nah it'll be blamed on low play base :) which doesnt help either really

DeletedUser18636

Actually according to a map)) it is a rather Wide spread world. Especially taking into account 1x speed

DeletedUser

doesn't mean its not an excuse haha but yeah this forum is dead now its kinda sad

DeletedUser

IMO they should just join all of the forum's of the 1.2x worlds together... Well not all of them, but Alpha+ Beta, etc... So that we have less, but more active forums.

DeletedUser

i remember when we all were on topic...you are all of topic...you shall all be hanged:D

DeletedUser

not surprised this thread was moved in hopes that it dies, I guess we figured out why this bored is so dead

DeletedUser

how is anyone off topic? as far as I can tell everyone has been posting about why this forum is dead....

DeletedUser

Which is why i haven't closed it.

Just so you know - it was moved because it's a general discussion - logical to move it here huh?

Also - Beta forums are not dead, they have been revived. You'd be surprised how many forums are actually alive - with people following the rules and all!

Perhaps that is what should be focussed on, putting effort into reviving the forum without breaking the rules. Again, if you have a problem with me or my moderating send a PM to one of the gods or to myself if you think we can work it out with a mature discussion.

I can offer you what i have given to Iota - i made a statistics and politics thread for the largest conflict (Look Here).

DeletedUser

Which is why i haven't closed it.

Just so you know - it was moved because it's a general discussion - logical to move it here huh?

Also - Beta forums are not dead, they have been revived. You'd be surprised how many forums are actually alive - with people following the rules and all!

Perhaps that is what should be focussed on, putting effort into reviving the forum without breaking the rules. Again, if you have a problem with me or my moderating send a PM to one of the gods or to myself if you think we can work it out with a mature discussion.

I can offer you what i have given to Iota - i made a statistics and politics thread for the largest conflict (Look Here).

Not interested... i just want to talk about booze and bacon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.