Wow...I remember when

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Which is why i haven't closed it.

Just so you know - it was moved because it's a general discussion - logical to move it here huh?

Also - Beta forums are not dead, they have been revived. You'd be surprised how many forums are actually alive - with people following the rules and all!

Perhaps that is what should be focussed on, putting effort into reviving the forum without breaking the rules. Again, if you have a problem with me or my moderating send a PM to one of the gods or to myself if you think we can work it out with a mature discussion.

I can offer you what i have given to Iota - i made a statistics and politics thread for the largest conflict (Look Here).

to be fair most people did get in contact the the powers that be etc and it was deemed that those playing the game, and buying premium do not have any say in how anything is done or that we may have some issues. for that reason i refuse to make further comments within this forum.

DeletedUser

to be fair most people did get in contact the the powers that be etc and it was deemed that those playing the game, and buying premium do not have any say in how anything is done or that we may have some issues. for that reason i refuse to make further comments within this forum.

Dude, I'm not the brightest guy around, but not even i understood that one. Plz read over what you wright next time.

DeletedUser

His post was (rough translation) : I pay so i should have a say. Thing is, this isn't a democratic/american site - and this is the forums, not in game. I am pretty sure that we don't have a premium feature for the forums...although admittedly the ability to pay for glitter effects would be cool.

I'm still not going to let you break rules for your own entertainment. You spoil it for everyone else. I just wish you would try to co-operate and follow the forum guidelines.

Aaaand i'm closing this thread - because it has no where to go. I offered you guys what i gave Iota and it is your choice to not want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.