Pnp wow Im_blaze comes clean

• Thread starter DeletedUser49308
  • Start date

DeletedUser48582

This is about the worst PNP thread I have seen in long time. You can bet one thing. Alpha et Omega will pay no attention to it at all.

Think you re right there mate guess they are busy going through the revolt tab instead :)

DeletedUser23413

No, they are busy counting how many cities lost every minute. Leaderships either activating VM or giving up :)

DeletedUser44261

I don't see this topic being about fluffers at all. But if you want to play that game, then i guess i'll tell our fine people how you sent random messages to Flori mixing intolerant behaviour and insulting the symbol of his national flag (which can get you banned btw), just cause flori reported someone else who had even worse behavior towards flori than you you did.

Tale for another time though, right ? :)

.... Or wait, should we talk about the people on your team who are defending that "certain someone" even though what he did was entirely out of line ? Those "people" probably dont even know what that "certain someone" sent to flori, do they ? Do they know what YOU sent to flori ? I mean, i could forward Nisa everything but hey, Im not one to ruin your pretty little friendship.

mats25

Phrourach
i dont see any reason to open new threat here for this letter(childish)better talk to him or joke with him in private... mabe we all need to open something to feed a bit own ego...ego builds more those who barks...so .. this is my opinion.. problem here is see is more like in drunk bowling guyes...but the screen not lie...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So basically Alpha gave up on their ww and decided to help Cs with theirs. No wonder half of Alpha broke away. Correct me if im wrong but thats what im getting from this forum.

Edit: I forgot to mention Oldmex please ask erik for some PnP lessons

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So Alpha have sold their players out to try and win the server for Comings?

DeletedUser

Enyone,pls ENYONE who can make this STOP.I think the HOLY's are desperated.What can we do for you ladyes?We can just ghost u know and make u winn?How about that?

DeletedUser

Adrin when you said "We can just ghost you know and make u win?How about that" if you mean by Alpha ghosting i dont think thatll change anything but cs and holy getting more free cities.

DeletedUser23413

When Aldrin saying we were desperated, we took 30 cities from his alliance. Keep crying for the poor Alpha. There will be more of them quit or ghost because they cant be slaves. Renato, mirni and more.

DeletedUser

Leo,where is your hero jsurret?
Oh,who cares for a used lemon;)

DeletedUser

Adrin when you said "We can just ghost you know and make u win?How about that" if you mean by Alpha ghosting i dont think thatll change anything but cs and holy getting more free cities.

blestsyou or how the hell is your name,when u writte me name can u put on the glasses

DeletedUser

When Aldrin saying we were desperated, we took 30 cities from his alliance. Keep crying for the poor Alpha. There will be more of them quit or ghost because they cant be slaves. Renato, mirni and more.

What's up lis,u put glasses to mate,hell yeah i think u are desperated.I mean u are saying that your alleance is doing well,is fighting well,is defending well.I hope u do well even in WW,If everything is ok,why coming here for everything that pump's out.If i mess u ingame to say hello i am afraid that i can get un PnP here: "HEY LOOK, PEOPLE HE SAY HELLO:",End when u speak about slaves,i dont think anyone feel it in that way apart of you guy's.U just came here to put poison in people mind,but dont forget,WW haven started,WW haven finished.I hope all undestand that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

blestsyou or how the hell is your name,when u writte me name can u put on the glasses

Adrin i am extremely sorry i spelled your name wrong but ill also like to show you my grammer isnt that bad by revising this sentence:
????????????????????????????????????,when you write my name can you put on glasses.

DeletedUser

U dont have the glasses,mate so go on and put them,and come back with them.Than we talk,see yaa

DeletedUser23413

Your game is only recruiting, cuddling, attacking the weaks, and simming. You have not yet won the WW but you lost the war with HM miserably.

DeletedUser23413

Leo,where is your hero jsurret?
Oh,who cares for a used lemon;)

Jeremy is the man. He dares to speak the truth. He didnt like your game and he quit. What's wrong with him? He didnt even join us or pass us any information. Yet you still blame him as a spy or traitor. How poor soul you are.

DeletedUser

U dont have the glasses,mate so go on and put them,and come back with them.Than we talk,see yaa

Ok i put on my glasses Andrin but we all know whos better at grammer. Btw what are we supose to talk about, how depressed u are and cant accept a joke.