Pnp wow Im_blaze comes clean

• Thread starter DeletedUser49308
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Am I wrong or the predeccesor was one of the founder of TUS?
Bro,you do remember you spent a couple of months to prepare a pre made whike others started just for fun and scattered,right?
You so remember TUS did make some pacts and NAP's,right?
You do remember you jumped against most of them as soon as you perceived it was the right time to screw them right?
You do know a pre made has some advantages over the others,right?
Or since it was in your interest others should just wait on file to be killed?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, I have correspondence from the other side (Comings, Legion, Alpha) that says the exact same thing, this server is terrible. I don't think anyone in the Holy/Fluff/Barb group looks at ourselves as righteous and on the side of justice while painting everything else evil. That is your perception. I would prefer to fight in a 50 member alliance with one pact at the most.....that was our plan starting this world and we held to it for quite some time but unfortunately the ridiculous diplomacy of Sinope forced us to play the same type of game as the first coalition. None of us wanted to play like this and still don't.

I totally understand this
Sorry if you misunderstood me, but I can see why you did
I know there are people, well most people unhappy on both sides of the fence
We ourselves were not involved for a long time
being fairly on the Rim, we didn't get involved at all with fall of TUS, fall of Black List and all the collateral damage those caused
But like all, eventually we had to choose a side, otherwise we would have ended up without one ;(
Then we would just have been food for both sides

I mean its been an interesting one, that's for sure
and it should continue to keep us all on the edges of seats up until WW, what happens at that point though should be the most interesting, but could turn quiet very quickly

DeletedUser23971

Actually, I have correspondence from the other side (Comings, Legion, Alpha) that says the exact same thing, this server is terrible. I don't think anyone in the Holy/Fluff/Barb group looks at ourselves as righteous and on the side of justice while painting everything else evil. That is your perception. I would prefer to fight in a 50 member alliance with one pact at the most.....that was our plan starting this world and we held to it for quite some time but unfortunately the ridiculous diplomacy of Sinope forced us to play the same type of game as the first coalition. None of us wanted to play like this and still don't.

Well I certainly agree with this and unfortunately there was no alternative response other than leave the world in a hope to find one that doesn't involve the ## strategy that the majority of Grepolis detest - we can only hope this is the last world such a coalition is formed that forces others to respond in a similar way.

Fingers crossed

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
You guys ruined the game with that style. We just adapted. We all have our own independent goals and strategy. We do not call ourself "family" (seriously families in a war game, make me sick). We dont have a kaiser who send 30 MMs a day to all 1000 members.
We are a temporary coalition of independent alliances. You are a super mega MRA.

the coalition you belong to has 2 x more members than the coalitions Comings are part of, comings has not even 240 members lol.

That Kaiser saved chillimunti with his MMs in the old days...from beeing rimmed!

DeletedUser44261

the coalition you belong to has 2 x more members than the coalitions Comings are part of, comings has not even 240 members lol.

That Kaiser saved chillimunti with his MMs in the old days...from beeing rimmed!

Temporary vs Full on Coalition.

You started the MRA strat. We just happen to be doing it more efficient than it's creators lol!

DeletedUser23413

Yes your right, i shouldnt bring your RL into it, keep living on yourself :D

But no need to lie, do you lie to your team mates/pacts/allies too?

Lie 1:

Lie 2:

We never called ourselves a legendary alliance, blatant lie (unless you proove we did say that of course)

So your new name is Leolis the Liar?

Ok, I knew that I would be bite like this. I took my mistake, actually literal mistakes:

1- Yes, we are a fighting alliance. Just not ultimate fighters who can fight the whole world (if it's your definition of fighters, Ranga1)

2- I should have said an alliance led by a Grepo legend instead.

Literally they are different but the meaning are not too far from being similar.

DeletedUser23413

Hates Coming style of play o having a few alliances working together

Copies that style on an even bigger scale and tries to justify it, by saying it is a completely different thing

If you hate it so much, WORK ON YOUR OWN
if Alpha and LOS are so easy to beat, like you have repeatedly said we are
work on your own
delete all your shared forums, hell all stay at war with the same people fluff vs CS, barbs vs Alpha etc etc but stop criticizing the coming play style, and then doing the exact same thing
you either hate it or you play it, cannot be the same thing

Infact when you look at it, We have 4 'families' (just because you hate it) LOS, Coming, Alpha, and GnR = 4
you have Holy, nutters, barbs, OS, Army, Mongols = 6

AND guess what, you are spinning your web around more alliances, just look at Holy in the west 'cuddling' Independant and getting them to send support

WE are not the CUDDLERS and MRA,
YOU my dear sir are

You forgot Alpha and CS are 3 each, LoS is 2, so is GnR. Do you need to count the players on each side?

The difference is that we don't need a general governor come down to organize our ops.

DeletedUser

Ohh Come one,are F kidding me right now Leo?Do u look at the stats anytime?
Let me Check
CS + CA + CL + A&O + A-&-O +LoS+ LoS2 + GnR
Fluff+ BTasty+ Holy+ PM + The Barbarian + OS +Army + TGOW + Mongol 1,2,3, + indipendent,+ should i say more?

Do the math's pls and come back.I really think that you guys just came here and SAY BS,so before u talk do some research pls.

DeletedUser23413

Coming Soon 119
Alpha et Omega 116
Guns n Roses 92
Legion of Shadows 114
Coming Later 76
Ragnarok 87
GnR Argonauts 112
Coming After 58
Project Mortis 25
Legion of Shadows 2 75
The Horde Of Haides 82
Banshees Monks 70
Alpha-et-Omega 58
Pandemonium 69
Total: 1153

The Fluffernutters 100
Holy Mayhem 108
THE BARBARIANS 101
The Army of the North 82
OS Unburdened 68
Big Tasty Nutter Butter 95
Mongol Empire 57
Mongol Horde 80
Mongol Empire Recruits 96
The Gods Of War. 73
Total: 860

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ranga, do you see a big liar here!

DeletedUser23413

Ohh Come one,are F kidding me right now Leo?Do u look at the stats anytime?
Let me Check
CS + CA + CL + A&O + A-&-O +LoS+ LoS2 + GnR
Fluff+ BTasty+ Holy+ PM + The Barbarian + OS +Army + TGOW + Mongol 1,2,3, + indipendent,+ should i say more?

Do the math's pls and come back.I really think that you guys just came here and SAY BS,so before u talk do some research pls.

From where you said Independent is on our share forum? They are Switzerland of Sinope.

DeletedUser

Banshee?,Pandemonium?
Wow,u gotta be smoking hard lately bro:d
How about Blood frenzy?
Gods 2?
Independent?

DeletedUser23413

Blood Frenzy? Are they fighting anyone?
Gods 2? I couldn't find them in the top 30, a dead alliance.

So if remove Banshee and Pande (though I am pretty sure they have sometimes been in your side) from your side, the number is still ~900. Is 860 2 times larger than 900? I need to retake my Math course if it's correct.

DeletedUser

Well,if this is the idea of what u guys think than i have wash my hand's on you.I will not poke even a single player from holy's from now on,i dont want to get sick like u are leo.I better fight the fluff and north's ,the fluff's gives u a good fight and the north's play to much in defense mode.Enoy the sinope world what is left from it. Chilli i told y,u are living the dream of your dream's enoy to.

DeletedUser22517

Coming Soon 119
Alpha et Omega 116
Guns n Roses 92
Legion of Shadows 114
Coming Later 76
Ragnarok 87
GnR Argonauts 112
Coming After 58
Project Mortis 25
Legion of Shadows 2 75
The Horde Of Haides 82
Banshees Monks 70
Alpha-et-Omega 58
Pandemonium 69
Total: 1153

The Fluffernutters 100
Holy Mayhem 108
THE BARBARIANS 101
The Army of the North 82
OS Unburdened 68
Big Tasty Nutter Butter 95
Mongol Empire 57
Mongol Horde 80
Mongol Empire Recruits 96
The Gods Of War. 73
Total: 860

-----------------------------------------------------------

Looks to me that CS are outnumbered 10 to 1 :D :D :D

DeletedUser

Its funny to see erik cry about being outnumbered.

Funny and ironic*

Ranga1

Strategos

Yep. Given you haven't even tried to defend your last lot of lies, couple that with your blatant lie in this post, I see a big fat liar. Seriously did you even read what you wrote? Project Mortis being on our side? Or is that your total number of spies you have in our camp :D