Pnp wow Im_blaze comes clean

• Thread starter DeletedUser49308
  • Start date

DeletedUser23413

Probably, we may have 100 spies in your alliances.
Thanks for pointing out. So minus 25 from CS coalition and plus 25 to Holy Fluffy Barbarians. Is it closer to 2 times?

DeletedUser

Yep. Given you haven't even tried to defend your last lot of lies, couple that with your blatant lie in this post, I see a big fat liar. Seriously did you even read what you wrote? Project Mortis being on our side? Or is that your total number of spies you have in our camp :D
Nope,it expresses the hidden desire:d
Sorry,we are overbooked- no spots open for every one:d

DeletedUser

Still waiting an answer on Independent though:d
What is this alliance Mongol Mayhem?

Ranga1

Strategos
1153 - 25 (PM) - 69 (pandemonium) - 70 (banshees) = 989

860 + 25 (PM) + 48 (Blood Frenzy) + 105 (moloch) + 35 (indie) + 74 (GOW2) + 42 (Mongol Mayhem) + 27 (moloch2) + 100 (pilgrims) + 66 (pilgrims2) + 48 (pilgrims knights) = 1430

Last edited:

DeletedUser48582

860 + 25 (PM) + 48 (Blood Frenzy) + 105 (moloch) + 35 (indie) + 74 (GOW2) + 42 (Mongol Mayhem) + 27 (moloch2) + 100 (pilgrims) + 66 (pilgrims2) + 48 (pilgrims knights) = 1430

Blood frenzy, Moloch, pilgrim... And why do you assume these are a part of the coalition? Because they rejected you guys? Lol you guys crack me up haha

DeletedUser23413

Don, he needs to add a few more alliance out of top 30 to make the ratio closer to 2 times to save his master from being a liar :cool:

DeletedUser

Yep. Given you haven't even tried to defend your last lot of lies, couple that with your blatant lie in this post, I see a big fat liar. Seriously did you even read what you wrote? Project Mortis being on our side? Or is that your total number of spies you have in our camp :D

Total amount of fighters on your team.

DeletedUser46395

Eh? What on Earth are we doing on that list? Or are you just picking alliances at random to list?

My sympathies might be with the Fluffers, as they have several old friends on one hand, and you lot are such boring and feeble trash talkers on the other, but that's as far as it goes for now. As I've said before, you can't win a server on the Externals, but you can lose one. Every time you and Tea City open your mouths, you must lose an awful lot of support, because what comes out is just embarrassing. You can have the most brilliant strategies ever developed, but if you sound like a bunch of fools you'll struggle to get people to help you deliver them. Making up nonsense like this post is a good case in point - you erode your real reputations and turn people away from you. Erik is nearly as bad - he doesn't make up so much stuff, but the trash talk comes over really badly. You guys would be well advised to remember the old maxim: it's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt. You're making fools of yourselves in the propaganda war, and that has a way of feeding through into the game. Because after reading all the nonsense you lot come out with, people are far more likely to be sympathetic to your enemies. I certainly am - maybe your post will become a self-fulfilling prophecy on the strength of this guff.

DeletedUser

Have you at least ever read one of our posts or you were just ordered to vomit some s hit?

Ranga1

Strategos
Blood frenzy, Moloch, pilgrim... And why do you assume these are a part of the coalition? Because they rejected you guys? Lol you guys crack me up haha

I assumed Moloch cos they called Moloch Mayhem :D

Pilgrims cos they in fluffy waters and not losing cities to them

Blood Frenzy cos they in holy waters and not losing cities

I suppose you could use the same logic for ragnorok and banshees though too :D But no doubt guys like bearissumus will think I'm the one
Making up nonsense.
and feel the need to tell us how bad we are even though leolis the liar and dodgy P say similar things. Such a funny world these externals :D Lucky we all just internet trolls :D

DeletedUser16560

Coming Soon 119
Alpha et Omega 116
Guns n Roses 92
Legion of Shadows 114
Coming Later 76
Ragnarok 87
GnR Argonauts 112
Coming After 58
Project Mortis 25
Legion of Shadows 2 75
The Horde Of Haides 82
Banshees Monks 70
Alpha-et-Omega 58
Pandemonium 69
Total: 1153

The Fluffernutters 100
Holy Mayhem 108
THE BARBARIANS 101
The Army of the North 82
OS Unburdened 68
Big Tasty Nutter Butter 95
Mongol Empire 57
Mongol Horde 80
Mongol Empire Recruits 96
The Gods Of War. 73
Total: 860

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ranga, do you see a big liar here!

Seriously, 3 pages now about mine is bigger than yours, i can pi$$ farther than you!!?? You people love endless, useless arguments just for the sake of it. Even something simple as count the top 12 membership/points/cities/allegiance and put it together, becomes such a task. It beats me, wow!

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Thanks for keeping us entertained OldMexicanGuy

i KNEW I HAD SEEN THE NAME BEFORE

93614dd310b8891452717b4401a93308.png

DeletedUser

It's the most beautiful hit I've ever seen
26,000 BP for 3900 lost
And it was all 94% morale
just epic

DeletedUser48582

Eh? What on Earth are we doing on that list? Or are you just picking alliances at random to list?

My sympathies might be with the Fluffers, as they have several old friends on one hand, and you lot are such boring and feeble trash talkers on the other, but that's as far as it goes for now. As I've said before, you can't win a server on the Externals, but you can lose one. Every time you and Tea City open your mouths, you must lose an awful lot of support, because what comes out is just embarrassing. You can have the most brilliant strategies ever developed, but if you sound like a bunch of fools you'll struggle to get people to help you deliver them. Making up nonsense like this post is a good case in point - you erode your real reputations and turn people away from you. Erik is nearly as bad - he doesn't make up so much stuff, but the trash talk comes over really badly. You guys would be well advised to remember the old maxim: it's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt. You're making fools of yourselves in the propaganda war, and that has a way of feeding through into the game. Because after reading all the nonsense you lot come out with, people are far more likely to be sympathetic to your enemies. I certainly am - maybe your post will become a self-fulfilling prophecy on the strength of this guff.

Well spoken!

Ps. Nice hit Erik :eek:

DeletedUser

I suppose you could use the same logic for ragnorok and banshees though too :D

Last time i talked to James,was counting on you guys.Its sad to see such an old friend abandoned.Or maybe you have no idea whos who?

DeletedUser23413

The Mexican oldie was too naive. He believed that a Grepo legend who is full of hornor would never attack without a war declaration. He paid for his innocence.

(I bet after this post, Mungus will have to buy more biscuits for the %%$%@ of Erik today as they have chance to &%$& for their master :D)