WOW... That's a lot of red!

DeletedUser

Not really...

The only have about 5 different players going red and 1 or more of them are quitting the game so it is understandable.

An alliance with lots of reds was the Hogs when it fell... Probably over 1,000 reds.

DeletedUser

Not really...

The only have about 5 different players going red and 1 or more of them are quitting the game so it is understandable.

An alliance with lots of reds was the Hogs when it fell... Probably over 1,000 reds.

Are you seriously comparing a noob alliance like the hogs with Agoge? Hogs could have ten times the quantity of red as Agoge but still a smaller percentage.

Second, wasp (the one quitting) has admitted he was being overrun by TW. Wasp would have been red anyway... just not as bad as now.

DeletedUser

They still have many players that are active, but they aren't taking any of our towns. They are mostly turtling up or going V mode. Bigdawg tried to get invite back into TW-S, no thanks, traitor. They will last a while just because rimming people can be very difficult unless they give us all 5 city slots for free at end of summer. But by end of year, I imagine they will be for the most gone.

DeletedUser

In O55 before TW-S started making a real effort towards putting the hurt on Agoge, TW-S only had ~350 cities to agoge's ~800.

As of right now that margin has been drastically cut. Agoge is down to ~630 and TW-S is up to ~510

Happy times in the shadow... sad times for her enemies. It'll take a while to mop up o55 for sure, so it'll be a while before we start all over with our relocation ownage in synergy's home ocean, but rest assured, they're next.

DeletedUser

Don't sleep too well - that would make it too easy for us to siege you guys ;)

DeletedUser1594

....ummm. go twilight doesn't speak for me. ...please don't attack me.

...TWiss are doing well in o55 cuz they 'started making a real effort'...hmmm.
i knew some stupid kids in school who said that they would've done well if they 'tried'....maybe there was something to it...
TWisses is full of noobs. we all know that. there are a lot of fillers. and then a handful of placeholders. and then your group of active players.

at this point of Alpha- with the account-gifting and the slow bleeding of active players - ...not nearly as pedestal worthy as it once was. going red is the norm. it became a war of attrition a long time ago. guys like sch01ar who turtle and retreat are gonna be the 'winners' of this game. it is not with CSs and good timing and overwhelming numbers that the game is gonna be decided. you guys already realize that there are an insurmountable number of inactives and ghost cities to supply every player in the world. it is the guy who doesn't quit who is gonna be the "winner". not the guy who attacks most or attacks 'best'.
...but if any of you guys do last that long... ..and come this far.... just remember. go twilight is sleeping on the job. get Him. ...and not me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well arent you the team player, besides ive learned not to speak for you:rolleyes:

DeletedUser1594

well you went Synergy this and before you could go Synergy that, i just wanted to clarify.

Go team!

DeletedUser

Wow a lot of red!

Has the viral infection run its course yet?

Also one of our players is laughing at your failure of players. One example:
no5veq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1594

...firedoop of unity?? ...firedrool? of virus... now you have to start from the beginning with all your tough talk about how good virus is... yikes.
is that the new tagline?? viral infection?? ...that's original....STI.
...one of your players is laughing... well, maybe our guy still has potential. ...better that than trying to pretend he was never in our alliance...like unity... or virus... either one. somehow you think your alliance is better than it was before... it's the same... except you've just weakened your meat shield. you're even less than you were before. ..and yes. in more ways than one.
i also heard that you were getting knocked around pretty good way back when you were in Unity before you ran over to hiv. ..are you going to start telling people about how your alliance has never lost a city to anyone?? ...i checked your stats. all it says is abandoned.
Also.. just b/c you don't have a lot of red anymore doesn't mean you're not losing... and yes. in more ways than one.

DeletedUser

How would you know that? I saw the attacks and I dodge them. The "omg I hit something in this city, and I think I cleared the city!" posts in your forums are sadly misguided. A lot of the stuff you hit are from alliance mates who sent their stuff to my city when they dodged, which was also being attacked. Besides you are not even near me, so you shouldn't be talking about something you are clueless about.