Wow... that's....extreme.

DeletedUser

This is crazy. Mass Recruiting is normal.... but having a wing in the second day of gameplay is not. Real Madrid has got a wing.... a wing on the second day! :supermad: It's preposterous!

Discuss this

My point of view: I think they want to overwhelm us by recruiting the whole ocean... that way it will be like 20K players versus the 'elite' 100.

DeletedUser6810

meh, take out the leadership and they will crumble, give me 5 days :)

DeletedUser

they seem to be pretty good acctually, they sent me a personalized letter of invite.

DeletedUser

no it had mulitiple mentions of things about my city/ocean/name.

anyway i joined, and im going to check it out. if they are an mra then. bye bye me

DeletedUser

ok simple... they have a letter, the person looks at you... and fills in chalna where name is, whatever your ocean is under ocean and your city name under city.

DeletedUser

sigh....... i was checking that alliance out to see if they where a threat. i had to make it look real. im not that stupid you know

Aicy

Strategos
O... M... G!

picture17sp.png

DeletedUser

you can say that again.

but it would be lame if you did as you already said it :p

DeletedUser

Now, there are 4 Real Madrids...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL xD.
That's right I didn't realise it. I deserve derep for that. LOL again

DeletedUser10837

Aren't Real Madrid IV and -Black Shadows- the same alliance?

Last edited:

Aicy

Strategos
R. Madrid today at 8:52 PM
Hi daizan,

I have seen that you have created REAL MADRID IV, here is my plan for this world, if all of you want to join this alliance and to take part of the future REAL MADRID ELITE please let me know

I have experience in other worlds of Grepolis and I would like to create one democratic alliance able to win this Game.

In one month or so we will create REAL MADRID ELITE for the players with more points, which will be increasing the minimum point limit constantly to ensure that only the best players will be in the Elite

We will help each other and will be protected from external attacks.

We will stand together, united for the defence of our freedom

It would be a pleasure if you join us!

Best regards,
R. Madrid

PS: In the German Server REAL MADRID ELITE was placed in the 1 st position and 3rd postition in the Best defenders alliance and in the 1 st position in the general ranking for one year. And I was the Best Fighter, as you can see in the graphic below XD