Wowie Username

Varun

Strategos
HI there! You know me, right?
(Please don't say you don't :*) :D :D :D

Well, I just wanted to know what everyone's username is based upon. Like mine, for example is my real name. (Really!)

What about YOU?

DeletedUser19042

Mine's based on my real name as well, quite obvious I believe. :D

Aicy

Strategos
When I was twelve I had to think of a username for runescape. So I posed myself a question... "Am I Cool? Yes.". So from that point my username in runescape was A.I.C.Y

From then on it stuck and I've used it for many many different games and forums for the past 6 years, with me dropping the periods after runescape.

Varun

Strategos
When I was twelve I had to think of a username for runescape. So I posed myself a question... "Am I Cool? Yes.". So from that point my username in runescape was A.I.C.Y

From then on it stuck and I've used it for many many different games and forums for the past 6 years, with me dropping the periods after runescape.

Hehe that's kinda cool :)

DeletedUser

Same as aicy, really. I was 11 and needed a cool name for runescape. Skullyhoofd (hoofd = head in Dutch) sounded like the most badass thing ever and it has stuck ever since.

DeletedUser28686

My dad is a vicar and i grew up in a vicarage, when i was 21 i decided to buy a plot in the cementry, when people asked where it is il'd say "thats where my headstone is going to be put" One of my friends sais that would be a cool username for a game, i agreed and have used it ever since then.

DeletedUser5819

I wanted to play Tribal Wars. The picture on the front page was of a knight in armour, so I thought of Sir-something.
I didn't want to be obviously female.

When I thought of Sirloin I literally laughed out loud and had to have it.

DeletedUser8396

In the old game Pawn Tactics, I wanted a humorous name. In this game, a helicopter view war game, each kill would state 'You have been killed by _________". Being the natural troll that I am, I chose apebble (spaces weren't allowed) so that it would say "You have been killed by apebble". Then it just kinda stuck...now in Grepo I get to say "Your town was conquered by apebble" :3

DeletedUser18366

Wow, you guys all have an interesting story or something. Mine just came from Runescape when I was 8 (Yes, I know I couldn't exactly spell then). Wish I could change it :(

DeletedUser

I based mine off of the American Revolutionary War hero, Swamp Fox.

DeletedUser

As a European who only learned about the american revolution in rough lines, I have no idea who swamp fox is. :p

DeletedUser47121

I just scrambled the letters of my first and last name and thats all the story.

DeletedUser30636

i was trying to make a youtube channel and wanted to use my initials ST so i just decided to make up some words that start with my initials it stuck for about a year or two, dont use it anymore